Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 02:49 PM

72,496 posts, read 18,237,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
I've been real bad this past month or so on my eating. I gained 7 pounds!!!! Anyways, I got to get back on track! Happy New Year!
Roma,I gained a lot too! just looking at the picture I posted the one carrying the bread, My face looks so fat! I need to lose at least 8 pounds!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2008, 02:50 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,190,190 times
Oh Jeannie.....

I just saw a ad for a house in Willow Spring, NC. It's in the Classified ads section here on CD. Thought about you because I saw a post here a day or two ago about you maybe taking a offer on your Jersey house and saw the pics of those you liked in NC.

Well, I did make a little resolution for this year. I'm starting to cut out the whites, breads, rice, desserts, etc. I have a headache. I think it's withdrawal! I'm going to have chicken and salad for dinner. Maybe I'll throw in a little dark chocolate square for good luck????? :-)))))

Old 01-01-2008, 02:50 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times
Izzy, what great pictures! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Hi everyone! Happy new year again! Never really slept,had to get up at 5 am to go see the parade. I was given a great sitting ticket,which was right across from the famous Norton Simon Museum,where the Parade begins.here are the pictures
My friend's husband had to park at the end of the parade,so we practically walked all of pasadena.Everywhere was barracaded,some shops were asking $20 to park at their lot. pretty sleepy and exhausted at this point I wore warm clothing,and by the time I came home I was so hot and had to wash my hair and take a shower.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/2384719-post6.html
https://www.city-data.com/forum/2384742-post7.html
https://www.city-data.com/forum/2384800-post8.html

Having chicken soup again and some wheat bread

Old 01-01-2008, 02:56 PM

Thank you my friend, I did talk to that person from Willow Spring. Just not sure where we want to go yet in NC...I keep changing my mind. Thas a great change for the better with the white stuff. You can still eat brown and you will see a big difference in how you feel also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Oh Jeannie.....

I just saw a ad for a house in Willow Spring, NC. It's in the Classified ads section here on CD. Thought about you because I saw a post here a day or two ago about you maybe taking a offer on your Jersey house and saw the pics of those you liked in NC.

Well, I did make a little resolution for this year. I'm starting to cut out the whites, breads, rice, desserts, etc. I have a headache. I think it's withdrawal! I'm going to have chicken and salad for dinner. Maybe I'll throw in a little dark chocolate square for good luck????? :-)))))

Old 01-01-2008, 05:03 PM

448 posts, read 1,052,212 times
Had lunch with a girlfriend today and ordered vinegar and oil with my salad. It got us talking about those old glass carafes you used to be able to get that had markings and recipes on the side for vinegar oil and seasonings...I thought they had to still be around but couldn't find it at Walmart. SO I just spent over an hour searching online and all I could find are either very expensive ones or weird gadgets. finally I searched Kmart of all places ( I figured Martha Stewart was a traditionalist and would make one) and sure enough they have them for under 3 bucks if you can believe it. It's amazing how much work I can create from one wacky idea.....
Now I am excited to make dressing. Any Ideas?

Old 01-01-2008, 05:06 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,186,449 times
hubby made breakfast
scrambled eggs on a hard roll
lunch was peanut butter sandwich with 40% less fat chips
dinner was the new special K cinnamon pecan cereal
lol it looked so good I didn't want to wait till tomorrow morning

add in a couple cella chocolate covered cherries

sigh for my last day of being bad I wasn't very bad

Old 01-01-2008, 06:52 PM

72,496 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Took a nap,watched the reruns,being there is wonderful but no narration,so don't really know what's going on.

salmon with veggies,pomegranate juice

Old 01-01-2008, 10:35 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
Coffee and milk
Beanee Weenee
12 Chez-it crackers
10 mini dill pickles
orange
Italian Chicken breast strip
stir fried vegetables
corn on cob
coffee and milk
apple
fruit 2/O grape
HT diet orange soda
coffee and milk
coffee and milk
1 bag chex mix
It is cold in North Carolina tonight. They are having snow in the mountains of North Carolina.
Roma, the secret is not to weigh until the end of January after you have been dieting for a month.

Last edited by NCN; 01-01-2008 at 10:50 PM..

Old 01-01-2008, 10:40 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
Jeanie, there are a lot of homes around Raleigh that you can choose from. Right now our biggest concern is the drought, so be careful getting too close to water of any kind. It will likely be much higher in the future. We got about 2 inches of rain this week. We are still something like 16 inches behind for the year.

Old 01-02-2008, 03:39 AM

yes, I've hearing about that and I'm praying for rain for NC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Jeanie, there are a lot of homes around Raleigh that you can choose from. Right now our biggest concern is the drought, so be careful getting too close to water of any kind. It will likely be much higher in the future. We got about 2 inches of rain this week. We are still something like 16 inches behind for the year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals