Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 06:33 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times

Advertisements

Good morning,

As my husband was telling me last night as I was getting myself worked up into a frenzy with everything going on with this contract, back and forth, back and forth, still not agreeing at this point, "relax, let things just happen and don't get too attached to anything, anytime". I actually got kind of angry when he said that but now I understand, just going to try and go with the flow, when things are meant to happen they will, and basically if this couple really, really, wants this house it will happen. Okay I'm rambling. Anyhew, its Saturday, my 10 year old has 2 basketball games at the same time, yep, thats right, so I will take him to his travel game, and his father whose coaching his other game will go to that. Surprise 40th birthday party for my girlfriend tonight, and going to try and reelaaxx...coffee with splenda and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/smileyatcomputer-2.gif (broken link)...have a great day! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2008, 06:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
good morning jeannie
sounds like you have a busy day
As my hubby and a friend constantly tells me "it is not worth worrying about things you have no control over"
lol i just roll my eyes at them

Diet pepsi but only had enough for 1 *gasp*

Old 01-05-2008, 07:44 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Isn't it great we have these calming husbands. Anybody who doesn't know there is a difference between men and women, just doesn't know anything. I don't like to be told things like that either, Jeannie.
coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
very large banana
And now I am going to have another cup of coffee because I want one.

Old 01-05-2008, 08:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
one of my students in the butterfly class brought me some real Bagels from NY
so hubby and I just enjoyed one with cream cheese
and added a banana

i want more diet pepsi lol

Old 01-05-2008, 09:39 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Rained the whole night...it's probably why I just woke up!

Jeannie,you have a lawyer and your real estate agent,relaaaaaaaaaaax,I understand how you feel.There is lots of tension but think you are gonna move on and start a new life somewhere,it's exciting!

I bought splenda in bulk yesterday,I really don't have any sugar at home....but i'll try this..

I just woke up,I am rambling too! I know I will have soy milk and oatmeal and blueberries
..I'll add some splenda

Old 01-05-2008, 09:43 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times
Your right. I need to relax. Going to relax at my girlfriend's 40th surprise party tonight.

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water with lemons
supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Rained the whole night...it's probably why I just woke up!

Jeannie,you have a lawyer and your real estate agent,relaaaaaaaaaaax,I understand how you feel.There is lots of tension but think you are gonna move on and start a new life somewhere,it's exciting!

I bought splenda in bulk yesterday,I really don't have any sugar at home....but i'll try this..

I just woke up,I am rambling too! I know I will have soy milk and oatmeal and blueberries
..I'll add some splenda

Old 01-05-2008, 10:33 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Your right. I need to relax. Going to relax at my girlfriend's 40th surprise party tonight.

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water with lemons
supplements
I am glad you are!

Old 01-05-2008, 10:42 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Jeannie, have fun at the birthday party, maybe it can divert you from your wandering thoughts!

I just saw the w/c, it looks really bad in some parts of the US with so much rain and many storms. I hope nothing of this will hit one of you!

So far only a plate lintel soup (is that right???) and some cookies for snacks.

Will go to my cousin and her BF for some party games and a nice dinner.

Have a relaxing evening!

Diana

Old 01-05-2008, 12:50 PM
NCN

Ramble? I live life rambling!
Samples at Sam's: protein bar, v-8 juice, strawberry yogurt, chicken salad on a cracker, frozen soybean cooked with garlic sauce, ham. All these samples are free of points. If I counted the points, I think they would just about be lunch.
Lunch: Coffee and milk
tomato soup
Ham sandwich
apple

Old 01-05-2008, 04:01 PM
NCN

Snack: small handfull of peanuts
Dinner--4 ounces roast beef
2 potatoes (roasted with beef)
tomato slices
coffee and milk
See you on Monday. I always have Sunday off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals