Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2008, 06:18 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,617,651 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I must say I think I've had enough ice cream cake for awhile. My daughter's birthday cake on the 10th, the girl's brought me a Carvel ice cream cake on friday, of course I took it home and we finished it that night, and yesterday, another ice cream cake from Dairy Queen...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/birthday.jpg (broken link)...now things should be quiet until the next birthday in March. Just enough time to work off any extra lbs. I may have put on. Our 2 hour open house today at 12:00, so after a little time here, a quick work-out, then get things organized for that. What are everyone elses plans for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great Sunday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2008, 09:15 AM

72,410 posts, read 18,198,148 times
That's such a cute cake! Jeannie, You are so wonderful,it's always great to be here.It's like my second home.

I am having a toasted bread with scrambled egg whites again. and soymilk.
Need to to an open house with somewone. It's a 1.5 million dollar house in Arcadia.It's safer to do open houses together.

I woke up this morning and decided to change my name. I love daisies,especially white ones

Last edited by VillageLife; 02-17-2008 at 10:20 AM..

Old 02-17-2008, 11:54 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,004 times
Jeannie, I hope your open house is going to your liking!

Izzy, your new name is great!

Been sleeping in today till 10:30 bc we were at a friend's bd party and afterwards went to a club till 2:30 a.m.
I didn't even get our of my jammies till 1:40 p.m lol I was so busy with tiedying up everything and putting away a stack of documents...

While Miguel took his nap I learned a bit more and afterwards went for a walk with him and my cousin.
Then my friend came for our weekly learning program.
Now I have 8 more minutes till cousin and her bf come over to play some bowling with the wii.

Food so far:
Schnitzel with potatoes and peas for lunch.
At 2 p.m. I had a cream yoghart for snack.
When my friend was here I gave her a sample of my new recipe of fried grated sweet potatoes which were very yummie and had two myself.
Now I'll have some salad and a slice of bread for dinner.

Have a great day all!

Old 02-17-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
That's such a cute cake! Jeannie, You are so wonderful,it's always great to be here.It's like my second home.

I am having a toasted bread with scrambled egg whites again. and soymilk.
Need to to an open house with somewone. It's a 1.5 million dollar house in Arcadia.It's safer to do open houses together.

I woke up this morning and decided to change my name. I love daisies,especially white ones
Izzy, I mean Daisy, I love the name! Well, the open house was not so open, only one couple. Of course it was only 2 hours, I wish they had done it longer. The couple that did come though stayed a good long time so, you never know... http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/532c7a6d.gif (broken link)...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:34 PM

okay Diana, what is schnitzel? Well, it sounds like you had a good time so I'm sure it was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Jeannie, I hope your open house is going to your liking!

Izzy, your new name is great!

Been sleeping in today till 10:30 bc we were at a friend's bd party and afterwards went to a club till 2:30 a.m.
I didn't even get our of my jammies till 1:40 p.m lol I was so busy with tiedying up everything and putting away a stack of documents...

While Miguel took his nap I learned a bit more and afterwards went for a walk with him and my cousin.
Then my friend came for our weekly learning program.
Now I have 8 more minutes till cousin and her bf come over to play some bowling with the wii.

Food so far:
Schnitzel with potatoes and peas for lunch.
At 2 p.m. I had a cream yoghart for snack.
When my friend was here I gave her a sample of my new recipe of fried grated sweet potatoes which were very yummie and had two myself.
Now I'll have some salad and a slice of bread for dinner.

Have a great day all!

Old 02-17-2008, 07:59 PM

72,410 posts, read 18,198,148 times
I am an izzy daisy or is it a daisy izzy or dizzy izzy

Jeannie Do you have a Weiner Schnitzel in your area,so many are out here.
It's like a MacDonald. They are like hot dogs.

I guess the area you live in is pretty quiet. Everyone is quite settled.

Here in Arcadia is very busy, We had at least 30 parties with families. They are very picky and hard to please here. Competition is strong. This is 1.2 million dollar house.

Having a chicken noodle soup with brocolli

Old 02-18-2008, 01:44 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
okay Diana, what is schnitzel? Well, it sounds like you had a good time so I'm sure it was worth it.
Hi Jeannie,
found it in the dictionary so I thought you might know what a Schnitzel is.
It's a slice of pork coated with a layer of crumbs and then fried. Very delicious.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hi Jeannie,
found it in the dictionary so I thought you might know what a Schnitzel is.
It's a slice of pork coated with a layer of crumbs and then fried. Very delicious.
Yes, that does sound good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals