Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 03:51 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,631,608 times

Advertisements

Good morning! So, what was I thinking, all this extra stress eating wasn't going to do anything? I just got back on the scale last night after weeks of avoiding it, and guess what? 7 lbs. over! So, I pledge today, I am back on track getting those extra lbs. off by March 22nd. Thats the day of a party planned for my little one's birthday's and a little get together with the parents just in case we happen to move soon. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great thursday! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/thursday-3-1.jpg (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2008, 06:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,157,714 times
good morning jeannie

we will not even discuss
"snotty scale" who is the 1st cousin of "lazy susan" who hangs out over on the exercise thread
I am afraid to even look to see how much of the weight I lost for alaska has found their way back

I figure I have 1 month before I have to go shopping for the "charleston adventure"

diet pepsi so far today

Old 03-13-2008, 08:43 AM

72,449 posts, read 18,220,417 times
I don't even think about the scale,I don't look at it at all! Not a good thing to look at

Got to run to a meeting,
Just made my fruit shake, and some donuts or half a donut and coffee there. see ya!

Old 03-13-2008, 08:43 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,675,033 times
Good morning one and all.
Yesterday I decided to start out the day recording my weight so I could get a fresh start with the health luncheon, which was anything but healthy. I did O. K. with the first plate and if I had not gone back for a little peek, everything would have been cool. There was something there called pumpkin bread that was rolled up with cream cheesecake in the middle. I won't say any more on the subject. My weight yesterday morning was exactly what it had been when I went for my check up last February 11. So I had congratulated myself and eaten and dieted back to the same place in a month.
I am trying to get out of my rut by eating different food choices. Let's see how I do?
Coffee and milk
apple eggo
peach half in diet jello--This is leftover from the dinner. Who is going to eat that when there is pumpkin bread and red velvet cheesecake bread on the table. I also took biscuits and was asked by several people how I made them and did I make them from scratch. Several of them were eaten.
Drop biscuit from scratch: 2 cups self rising flour--I use Southern Biscuit flour.
1 cup milk
1/4 cup mayonnaise--I use Duke's lite
Stir together and drop onto greased pan and bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

I did something different this time. I sprinkled Molly McButter on top of the dropped biscuits before baking. I don't think it made them any better. They are not wonderful biscuits, just easy and more healthy biscuits.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:49 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,675,033 times
Good afternoon.

Lemon fruit 2/O--one bottle
Healthy choice chicken with rice--1 can

Information: I cooked the chicken with rice longer than usual because I was making tomato soup for dh. The soup thickened and the rice must have let off some of its starch, so it was the best I have ever tasted.

Old 03-13-2008, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Yesterday I decided to start out the day recording my weight so I could get a fresh start with the health luncheon, which was anything but healthy. I did O. K. with the first plate and if I had not gone back for a little peek, everything would have been cool. There was something there called pumpkin bread that was rolled up with cream cheesecake in the middle. I won't say any more on the subject. My weight yesterday morning was exactly what it had been when I went for my check up last February 11. So I had congratulated myself and eaten and dieted back to the same place in a month.
I am trying to get out of my rut by eating different food choices. Let's see how I do?
Coffee and milk
apple eggo
peach half in diet jello--This is leftover from the dinner. Who is going to eat that when there is pumpkin bread and red velvet cheesecake bread on the table. I also took biscuits and was asked by several people how I made them and did I make them from scratch. Several of them were eaten.
Drop biscuit from scratch: 2 cups self rising flour--I use Southern Biscuit flour.
1 cup milk

I did something different this time. I sprinkled Molly McButter on top of the dropped biscuits before baking. I don't think it made them any better. They are not wonderful biscuits, just easy and more healthy biscuits.
I want to go over to your home someday! I wanna eat with you! All these thing I am not familiar with!

Old 03-13-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
good morning jeannie

we will not even discuss
"snotty scale" who is the 1st cousin of "lazy susan" who hangs out over on the exercise thread
I am afraid to even look to see how much of the weight I lost for alaska has found their way back

I figure I have 1 month before I have to go shopping for the "charleston adventure"

diet pepsi so far today
it doesn't take me long Karla. charleston adventure?

Old 03-13-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Coffee and milk
apple eggo
1 cup milk

I think we all need to treat ourselves now and then. I probably wouldn't have even gotten on the scale, but when I put on my jeans they just didn't feel the same.

Old 03-13-2008, 06:37 PM

oatmeal with sliced banana
red grapes
Smart Ones salmon dish
1 piece of whole wheat bread
banana yogurt with flaxseed
banana
bowl of Cheerios

water with lemons
supplements

Old 03-13-2008, 08:08 PM

banana
some chocolates,no donut
coffee
vietnamese beef soup
veggies
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals