Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 06:07 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,631,608 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I feel pretty good this morning after a fairly healthy eating day yesterday. What a difference waking up after eating right vs. eating a box of thin mints. I remember someone telling me when you are looking to eat something that is really going to do you in the next day, try and remember how you know your going to feel. Hasn't worked yet for me though. So, I'm trying to mix my work-outs up a bit so today a new work-out, a series I've done in the past called Beach Body Power 90 boot camp. We're still waiting for the royal family to come through with an answer about their mortgage *sarcasm* and meanwhile, someone coming to look at the house tomorrow. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk...Have a wonderful friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2008, 07:12 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,675,033 times
Good morning. Feeling good here too. I have skinny feet. I always like it when I wake up and my feet are skinny. We went to water exercises yesterday, because they are having a huge Easter egg hunt at the aquatics center today and there are no classes after 8:00 A. M. The instructor of the class tried to kill my dh and myself, but we lived in spite of her.
Coffee and milk
banana
We are driving into Charlotte today for some business and will be eating at Olive Garden on Independence Blvd.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning. Feeling good here too. I have skinny feet. I always like it when I wake up and my feet are skinny. We went to water exercises yesterday, because they are having a huge Easter egg hunt at the aquatics center today and there are no classes after 8:00 A. M. The instructor of the class tried to kill my dh and myself, but we lived in spite of her.
Coffee and milk
banana
We are driving into Charlotte today for some business and will be eating at Olive Garden on Independence Blvd.
Do they hide the Easter eggs in the pool? I love the Olive Garden. Enjoy!

Old 03-14-2008, 08:37 AM

448 posts, read 1,051,266 times
Mornin all. I am hording my calories for going out to eat with friends tonight. It is supposed to be warm here. The snow is melting. I think it is going to be in the 30's so I better get outside while it is nice! We tend to get a big blizzard sometime later in March!

Old 03-14-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Mornin all. I am hording my calories for going out to eat with friends tonight. It is supposed to be warm here. The snow is melting. I think it is going to be in the 30's so I better get outside while it is nice! We tend to get a big blizzard sometime later in March!
missmouse, how are you? Enjoy your dinner!

oatmeal with 1/2 sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 03-14-2008, 08:50 AM

72,450 posts, read 18,220,417 times
Good morning! I am running off to the park first. I joined a walking class, I have accumulated 250 miles. I am being crowned a 250 miles queen! that is fun,come back to post

Old 03-14-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Good morning! I am running off to the park first. I joined a walking class, I have accumulated 250 miles. I am being crowned a 250 miles queen! that is fun,come back to post
congrats Queen Izzy!

Old 03-14-2008, 10:37 AM

72,450 posts, read 18,220,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
congrats Queen Izzy!
Here are two queenies and one king.the king walked 100 miles
this is 3 times a week for 2 years to get to 250 miles.some of them go to different walkathons and get miles for that too
http://by143w.bay143.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=6&messageId=59090b56-dd61-41f1-a99a-1754e686652d&Aux=4|0|8CA5442339937B0| (broken link)

ok mixed berries in blender
soymilk oatmeal

Old 03-14-2008, 01:44 PM

red grapes
handful of baby carrots
bowl of Special K with soymilk
tea with 1 sugar in the raw and soymilk

Old 03-14-2008, 03:10 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,675,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Do they hide the Easter eggs in the pool? I love the Olive Garden. Enjoy!
We were wondering that too. I don't know. I think I heard a parking problem mentioned. They have two parking lots and they both fill up just for a normal time. We were told that we could go to the 8:00 A. M. class. Yeah, right! Maybe all the employees will be doing crowd control for the egg hunt. The Monroe Aquatic Center is a wonderful place. While we were exercising yesterday, several sets of swim teams, really little children, were in training. They were so cute. I have been a member since before it opened. I was just too busy to use it, or so I thought.

We just got back from Olive Garden and a wonderful eating experience again. I think the greeter there just makes the place. She remembers that you have been there before, opens the door as you leave, etc. Of course, I bought another container of Olive Garden salad dressing. I used to eat out a lot because I didn't have time to cook, but we don't eat out a lot anymore. I like to control our diets better than you can eating out. We don't need anything else to eat today, but I will probably have a little snack and coffee and milk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals