Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 03:34 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,635,994 times

Advertisements

Good morning! 3:00 a.m. is a wee bit too early for me but I've been up since then and so be it. At least I got an early start with everything, laundry, cleaning, work-out, and then my son's first baseball game this evening. Hubby is still having pain in his knee from the November surgery so will be going for an MRI this morning. I have a feeling probably some arthritis has set in and unfortunately just won't be the same for him as pre-surgery. Whats on everyone's schedule for today? My realtor tells me I need to start getting some Spring curb appeal so going to get started on some gardening and maybe a fresh coat of paint on the front door. Whatever it takes to be out of here and get to NC. I am very determined. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a wonderful friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2008, 07:18 AM

well, since I was up at 3:00 am, I was hungry by 8.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 04-11-2008, 07:42 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,690,936 times
I was up at 8:45 looking out the doors and windows at the flowering dogwoods, one white and one pink, apple trees, wild cherry. Our service tree has not bloomed yet.

We went to a town meeting last night and they were talking about the fact that we live in a town that has animals, but one family is taking it to the extreme and driving the next door neighbors mad. Our development is restricted to one animal per acre. My husband whispered to me that he wonders if they also consider the rabbits, squirrels, possums, deer. When they are wild we get lots more animals. We still feed the possum every day and he brought his friend the other night. Those poor creatures are so ugly. I suggested to my dh that maybe we should give him his own feeding dish up in the yard, but he said the possum would still come and steal the cat's food. So we are just letting him clean out her bowl every night.

Mini danish with cream cheese spread
coffee and milk

Jeannie, yellow is the best curb appeal color. Of course, that is only if it goes with the rest of the house. I don't know why I remember things like that.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:23 AM

72,468 posts, read 18,227,792 times
Happy Friday everyone!

Jeannie,put up some pretty spring flowers on your yard,and post it in the MLS! great thing to do!
I sometimes get lots of flowers from Home depot to my clients

banana and gragefruit. oatmeal

Old 04-11-2008, 10:20 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,646,082 times
3 am!! lawdy Jeannie what in the world is going on up there in Joisey??

anyhoo, day old pizza and half a warm beer left over from last night

oh, and a coupla 'beanos' and an aspirin

top that ladies

Old 04-11-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
3 am!! lawdy Jeannie what in the world is going on up there in Joisey??

anyhoo, day old pizza and half a warm beer left over from last night

oh, and a coupla 'beanos' and an aspirin

top that ladies
now jammer, if I'm not mistaken, your suppose to take the beanos before you indulge!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Laughing-2.gif (broken link)

Old 04-11-2008, 12:04 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,646,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
now jammer, if I'm not mistaken, your suppose to take the beanos before you indulge!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Laughing-2.gif (broken link)
ummm where does it say when I done took dem beanos Jeannie??

Old 04-11-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
ummm where does it say when I done took dem beanos Jeannie??
your right.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:43 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,690,936 times
I came back from the pool and grocery store too hungry.

Cheetos
Corn chips
2 plain waffles and butter and syrup
Coffee and milk

Da Jammer, are we in trouble for our eating habits. We always try to do better tomorrow. Your leftover pizza and beer sound all right for food choices, but you need to eat a salad with it. I have never had a beer, but I understand they have a lot of B vitamins.

I need to get packing, literally!

Old 04-11-2008, 01:56 PM

NCN, you've never had a beer? I thought you and I were going out for a beer when I finally got to NC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I came back from the pool and grocery store too hungry.

Cheetos
Corn chips
2 plain waffles and butter and syrup
Coffee and milk

Da Jammer, are we in trouble for our eating habits. We always try to do better tomorrow. Your leftover pizza and beer sound all right for food choices, but you need to eat a salad with it. I have never had a beer, but I understand they have a lot of B vitamins.

I need to get packing, literally!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals