Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 06:01 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times

Advertisements

Good morning! So, a couple of weeks ago my Kathy Smith step work-out tape worked no more and I ordered a new one from Ebay. Well, it came in record time but wouldn't you know, they sent the wrong tape. Now, I'm still waiting for the replacement but I really feel a difference not doing that particuliar work-out. I know its good to change things up with your work-out routines, but this really works well for me. Hope I get it soon. So, we've been working on our "curb appeal" at our home, I painted the front door yesterday, started weeding, with Charley and Karla's guidance, and going to have this place in tip top shape. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/siptea.gif (broken link)...have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 07:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,186,449 times
morning jeannie
so far just my diet pepsi

now I am all messed up because I thought I was meeting my sister for the dreaded dress shopping which I had every intention of including lunch, but now that she canceled
I guess I will have to be good and eat the turkey I have in the fridge

Old 04-15-2008, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
morning jeannie
so far just my diet pepsi

now I am all messed up because I thought I was meeting my sister for the dreaded dress shopping which I had every intention of including lunch, but now that she canceled
I guess I will have to be good and eat the turkey I have in the fridge

Karla, I will give you a little secret for dropping a few lbs. in a couple of weeks. If you substitute a dinner here and there for a bowl of Cheerios, or any other kind of cereal reasonably healthy, and eat normally throughout the day, that really helped me lose the weight quickly. Eating less at the end of the day really kicked up the weight loss.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:28 AM

72,496 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Oh great secret Jeannie, I do that once in a while if I go home late. I usually eat very little at night. It's usually that noon time lunch that packs the calories. We get bread from the title reps that come to the office, that is bad,that's why we are all so unhealthy there.
apple,grapes and some cranberry juice in a juice mixer for a start

Old 04-15-2008, 08:33 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,016 times
Hi Jeannie and Karla!

Today started pretty well with DS sleeping till 7:15 a.m. Did a lot of playing with him and crawling all through the living room. That was fun but I'm glad nobody knows how foolish I can behave to make him laugh

I also needed to clean up after yesterday. Still have some dishes to put away in the kitchen but that can wait till DS is sleeping.

The guests couldn't eat all the cake I had for yesterday so I had a small piece for breakfast and another one for snack at 2:30 p.m.
Lunch was left-over fried potatoes and pork slices with the cream/mushroom sauce.

I don't know what dinner will be. Still have some bread and lots of different kinds of sausage and also some left-over pizza from yesterday. I guess hubby will have to eat the pizza and I take the low fat sausage with bread.

Jeannie, any news about the house showing?

Karla, when will you be going dress shopping?

Old 04-15-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Not a thing. Haven't had a showing since friday.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:11 AM

72,496 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hi Jeannie and Karla!

Today started pretty well with DS sleeping till 7:15 a.m. Did a lot of playing with him and crawling all through the living room. That was fun but I'm glad nobody knows how foolish I can behave to make him laugh

I also needed to clean up after yesterday. Still have some dishes to put away in the kitchen but that can wait till DS is sleeping.

The guests couldn't eat all the cake I had for yesterday so I had a small piece for breakfast and another one for snack at 2:30 p.m.
Lunch was left-over fried potatoes and pork slices with the cream/mushroom sauce.

I don't know what dinner will be. Still have some bread and lots of different kinds of sausage and also some left-over pizza from yesterday. I guess hubby will have to eat the pizza and I take the low fat sausage with bread.

Karla, when will you be going dress shopping?
How was your birthday! I have a birthday thread at the community chat, some who have the same birthday joined the thread too!

Old 04-15-2008, 10:30 AM

I love cereal !!!! I can eat it anytime
so far today I was well sorta good
it is teacher appreciation week at school and the classes had presents for us
the first class gave us baskets with all sort of neat gardening stuff,tools,seeds,magnets
the 2nd class gave us really cute little ceramic vases with a butterfly on it filled with those little miniature milky ways & twix & snickers so lol I am going to count the ones I ate as breakfast and they were minis
lunch was turkey on rye with some chips but remember I dont put mayo on the sandwich so I save calories there

I think we are going dress shopping next thursday, my sister & have to fly up to NY next week for the final bridal dress fitting
hmmm lol wonder if I should mention bagels

Old 04-15-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
I love cereal !!!! I can eat it anytime
so far today I was well sorta good
it is teacher appreciation week at school and the classes had presents for us
the first class gave us baskets with all sort of neat gardening stuff,tools,seeds,magnets
the 2nd class gave us really cute little ceramic vases with a butterfly on it filled with those little miniature milky ways & twix & snickers so lol I am going to count the ones I ate as breakfast and they were minis
lunch was turkey on rye with some chips but remember I dont put mayo on the sandwich so I save calories there

I think we are going dress shopping next thursday, my sister & have to fly up to NY next week for the final bridal dress fitting
hmmm lol wonder if I should mention bagels
oh yes. Have to get some of those NY bagels. NYC?

Old 04-15-2008, 10:49 AM

yup NYC
one would think since she failed in her last mission to return with bagels that she would be receptive to the the idea
but then again mother of the bride 5 weeks before the wedding hmmmm lol
maybe I best not say anything
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals