Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 03:52 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, its thursday, and so far this week I've done very well with my food choices. I am really looking forward to my "give yourself a break day" this week. I was thinking maybe...Saturday? I hope everyone here treats themselves to this also. Off to work today, and then the rest of the week off......tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk... ...have a wonderful Thursday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2008, 04:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,901 times
Good morning Jeannie!

It was a really bad night for me. DS woke me every 30 minutes beginning at 11:15 p.m.
I was glad he slept from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. and didn't wake in between.
At 4:45 a.m. he got his milk and then slept ti 5:50 a.m. so I was really tiered getting up this morning

I already went grocery shopping with him and bought lower legs of a turkey. One of the packages was already open and the meat is spoiled so I have to go there this afternoon again and exchange it.

DS and me shared fresh bread this morning with pork sausage.
Lunch was veggie gratin.

Half an hour ago a job agency called and offered DH a job which he can start on Monday already. I can't wait to tell him. He'll be back from his training center in about 2 hours. I hope everything goes well with the job.

Jeannie, anything new with your house sale?

Old 04-17-2008, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Good morning Jeannie!

It was a really bad night for me. DS woke me every 30 minutes beginning at 11:15 p.m.
I was glad he slept from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. and didn't wake in between.
At 4:45 a.m. he got his milk and then slept ti 5:50 a.m. so I was really tiered getting up this morning

I already went grocery shopping with him and bought lower legs of a turkey. One of the packages was already open and the meat is spoiled so I have to go there this afternoon again and exchange it.

DS and me shared fresh bread this morning with pork sausage.
Lunch was veggie gratin.

Half an hour ago a job agency called and offered DH a job which he can start on Monday already. I can't wait to tell him. He'll be back from his training center in about 2 hours. I hope everything goes well with the job.

Jeannie, anything new with your house sale?
awesome news about DH Diana! I hope the little one lets you rest today. I remember those days. Nothing on the house Diana. Haven't had a showing since last week. Have to stay hopeful though.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
morning everyone
great news for hubby diana !!
hubby had a phone interview yesterday with a different company
still no word of the other interview with the company he really liked, I understand they like to take their time but come on !!!!!

Jeannie they will come I am sending tons of good buyer wishes

this morning I had diet pepsi
when I got back from walking I had a bowl of rice checks with a banana sliced on top

Old 04-17-2008, 08:19 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Great breakfast Karla

Yay! great news Diana!

Sending you positive energy for your house and my sales as well

scrabled egg whites and toast. juice

Old 04-17-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
morning everyone
great news for hubby diana !!
hubby had a phone interview yesterday with a different company
still no word of the other interview with the company he really liked, I understand they like to take their time but come on !!!!!

Jeannie they will come I am sending tons of good buyer wishes

this morning I had diet pepsi
when I got back from walking I had a bowl of rice checks with a banana sliced on top
thank you for your good wishes Karla. A good healthy breakfast you had.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 04-17-2008, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
Great breakfast Karla

Yay! great news Diana!

Sending you positive energy for your house and my sales as well

scrabled egg whites and toast. juice
Thank you Izzy. Yes, and positive vibes going out to you also.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
izzy are you selling your home also ?

Old 04-17-2008, 10:24 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,901 times
Had a piece of birthday cake for snack.

When being on the road for DH's job interview I bought some strawberries covered in chocolate which were very yummie.

The job interview went well. He got the job but it's not a very good job. Hard work and lousy payment but he needs a job so we had to take it at least as long as it takes us to find something good.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:07 PM

72,417 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
izzy are you selling your home also ?
Sorry,I never told you. and I don't have a house on the name. I am a Realtor. I just don't like that symbol of that house. I have been selling since 1989.
I rarely post on the Real Estate section which I did. I learned that each cities law and regualtions are so different. I am also very careful with what I say.don't want to be sued.Too many lawsuits here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals