Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 05:29 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,632,075 times

Advertisements

Good morning! After a perfectly good night's sleep and waking up to a very peaceful house, going to get alot of things done around here today. Its Spring break this week, the big boys are at work and the little ones stayed at their Pops and Nana for the night. Going to try and tackle the dreaded clothes closet today, following my Taebo workout of course. Gorgeous Spring day today high in the 70's! Whats on the schedule for everyone today? Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk..http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/6a00d8341c2d2753ef00e550df502988-2.gif (broken link)...have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 06:29 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,676,682 times
What happened to the weather map. The North is warmer than the South. We have had a crazy thing move in from the Atlantic. It looks like a tropical storm from the weather map. I noticed it even looked like it had an eye and was moving in a circular motion. Our weather usually comes from the West.

2 strawberry waffles
coffee and milk
huge banana

Old 04-22-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
What happened to the weather map. The North is warmer than the South. We have had a crazy thing move in from the Atlantic. It looks like a tropical storm from the weather map. I noticed it even looked like it had an eye and was moving in a circular motion. Our weather usually comes from the West.

2 strawberry waffles
coffee and milk
huge banana
your right NCN. Usually this time of year is rain, rain and more rain. Then we just jump right into Summer. Nice to have some nice Spring days.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:11 AM

72,454 posts, read 18,221,165 times
All the rain made So Cal a pretty girl, So many flowers. Going out for my walk. I look so fat these days,I probably should go to the gym to work out.
Just had some juice and will be back for breakfast.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
All the rain made So Cal a pretty girl, So many flowers. Going out for my walk. I look so fat these days,I probably should go to the gym to work out.
Just had some juice and will be back for breakfast.
Izzy, I saw your pics and you really look great. Walking is good.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:39 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,397,335 times
Good evening girls!

We also had beautiful weather today. Well the day started with lotsa grey and rain but after lunch it was very pretty so DS had much fun playing at the playground with my aunt while I visited my colleagues and checked at what time to be in on Monday 5th.

This morning I went to the doctor with Miguel for his routine check up. Everything's fine but he's not very big and also not very heavy. But where should he get it from when his daddy is even nearly an inch smaller then mommy

My tail bone is still hurting but moving is a bit easier now.

Had a banana and the rest of DS's bun for breakfast and spaghetti with tomatoe sauce for lunch.
Snack was two big pieces of cake which I took along for my visit with my colleagues. You can imagine that they welcomed me rather excited b/c of the cake
I also just had a bite of DH's burger, which means I ate about half of it.

Although I guess that will be all the eating for today...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:29 PM

Diana please take care of the back. Glad to see your feeling a bit better.

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and soymilk
water with lemons
supplements
vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Old 04-22-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Izzy, I saw your pics and you really look great. Walking is good.
Thanks for your compliment,I feel better already

Lunch Mexican chicken sandwich-guacamole,chicken,had mayo and cream,didn't have it in there

dinner: potato,carrots,green soy pods and boiled all together.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:42 PM

my day didn't have the greatest finish. Snack stand duty at my son's baseball game and the mozzarella sticks were calling my name. That was dinner.

Have a great night!

Old 04-22-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
my day didn't have the greatest finish. Snack stand duty at my son's baseball game and the mozzarella sticks were calling my name. That was dinner.

Have a great night!
Well,go to sleep,you will feel fresh tomorrow morning
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals