Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2008, 03:48 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and Father's Day yesterday. We had a delicious brunch with family and in-laws and over did it so today I will be healthy. So what are your plans for today? Off to work. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great Monday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2008, 06:44 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
Best present we could give our dh's is to stick to the healthy eating.
2 eggo waffles
banana
coffee and milk.
Took my calcium pill too.

Old 06-16-2008, 07:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,016 times
Good morning!

I'm back and I can't believe what I missed with only 3 days not visiting CD

The trip was nice but very exhausting.
DS is teething again so we had a major problem b/c he got feverish in the night from Fri/Sat, he also caught a little cold and b/c he was feeling so well all week I didn't take any medicine for him with us So first thing in the morning on Sat was to run to the drug store and buy as much as I could get.

Moreover I didn't think about how cold it can be in the "mountains". I was pretty spoiled by the great weather over the last two weeks so I didn't pack any warm clothes - silly me, I was freezing!
But it was nice though.
On Sat morning we went "hiking" - as long as you can call it that b/c it's a bit strange to run around in the woods with the buggy and DS inside it - and afterwards we visited a herb/spice park. That was really great. They had so many plants from all over the world. I guess they had about 15 different kinds of mint and 10 kinds of chili. It was amazing!
Of course they also had a store where you could buy plants or ready to use herbs, spices, oils, candles, etc.
My heart was laughing and I bought some great new spices which I will try tonight when cooking
Yesterday we visited such a Western city which was fun. I put DS on a pony and he could pet sheep etc. We also went to a good steak house for lunch but they had very moderate dishes, so no over-eating that day .

Food today:
strawberry tarte (9:25)
goulash and spaghetti (12:30)
icecream (1:00)

Will be cooking tonight but don't know what yet.

So, what have I missed? How's the house showing going?

Old 06-16-2008, 08:17 AM

72,495 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Good morning ladies!

Glad to see you Diana! It's always fun to see so many kinds of plants.Some you can be herbal and able to comsume.

supplements
soymilk oatbran and blueberries
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals