Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 08:27 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times

Advertisements

TGIF everyone! good to see Lacey getting better!

I am trying a little bit of yogurt,little by little,so I will have strawberry yogurt
a banana

Jeannie, that's real estate,situation changes,just stay calm,you have great people helping you. Pray more though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 08:28 AM

Steve,glad you lived in California,I live in the San Gabriel Valley here.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:14 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Good evening America!!!

Hello all. Good to see you. I'm so happy today. Quite work already at 12:30, went grocery shopping with my parents and DS this afternoon and then took the bike, DS and my cousin and drove to the lake.
My cousin found a small snake in their garden and they caught it so they put it in a bucket and we left it at the lake.

Happy sunshine and hot weather started today and my week off is supposed to be hot hot hot. So a lot of pool time and relaxing lazy evenings will come.

Judi, I'm glad you're feeling better. I hate doctors so much I always dread going there. I have this small lump a little bit above my rips / under my arm (very strange place) and have to let it be examined. I tried to call the doc about 12 times and didn't get anybody on the line, so still no appt. Hmmm, I can wait. According to my other doc it's nothing serious, maybe some lipo-thing hmmm

Jeannie, Monday will be a good day for you b/c all of us will keep our fingers crossed. The inspection will go smoothly and you can definitely sell your house and move...

Steve, thank you!

NCN, DH is also the dinosaur in our family - no day without meat . I couldn't be vegetarian but I can live easily on a bite of chicken now and then.

As already mentioned yesterday, we had cake for breakfast again. But this time it wasn't that much.
Half a smoothie.
2 chicken/salad wraps
piece of chocolate

I guess I won't have anything for dinner again b/c my tummy is still full.

Happy Friday to all of you!

Old 07-25-2008, 10:26 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Guten Abend Diana . Wie geht es Ihnen? Ich bin dass sein sicher lassen Sie nichts als bitte den Klumpen überprüfen, um sicher zu sein. Vielen Dank für die guten Wünsche für den Montag. Es bedeutet alot zu mir. Haben eine große Nacht! Jeannie

How'd I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Good evening America!!!

Hello all. Good to see you. I'm so happy today. Quite work already at 12:30, went grocery shopping with my parents and DS this afternoon and then took the bike, DS and my cousin and drove to the lake.
My cousin found a small snake in their garden and they caught it so they put it in a bucket and we left it at the lake.

Happy sunshine and hot weather started today and my week off is supposed to be hot hot hot. So a lot of pool time and relaxing lazy evenings will come.

Judi, I'm glad you're feeling better. I hate doctors so much I always dread going there. I have this small lump a little bit above my rips / under my arm (very strange place) and have to let it be examined. I tried to call the doc about 12 times and didn't get anybody on the line, so still no appt. Hmmm, I can wait. According to my other doc it's nothing serious, maybe some lipo-thing hmmm

Jeannie, Monday will be a good day for you b/c all of us will keep our fingers crossed. The inspection will go smoothly and you can definitely sell your house and move...

Steve, thank you!

NCN, DH is also the dinosaur in our family - no day without meat . I couldn't be vegetarian but I can live easily on a bite of chicken now and then.

As already mentioned yesterday, we had cake for breakfast again. But this time it wasn't that much.
Half a smoothie.
2 chicken/salad wraps
piece of chocolate

I guess I won't have anything for dinner again b/c my tummy is still full.

Happy Friday to all of you!

Old 07-25-2008, 10:32 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Happy vacation Diana!!!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 02:53 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NCN-glad you waited to tell that!!!!!!!!!!
Right! I knew better than to do that. I am sure he was the exception and most times the procedure goes without event. I was really concerned about you though.

I remember when I was expecting my second child. I have Rh negative blood. In January the local paper started a series on birth defects. He was due in February, so I was naturally drawn to the articles. Every birth defect mentioned had the RH factor as one of the causes. That last month before he was born was probably the worst month of my life. I would not want to do that to someone else.

3:00 after water exercises and trips to Lowe's and Belk's. Ice cream
Breaded tilapia
turnip greens
Hushpuppies
Coffee and milk

Old 07-25-2008, 02:57 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Thanx NCN! I had enough on my mind with thinking the dreaded "C".

Old 07-25-2008, 03:05 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Thanx NCN! I had enough on my mind with thinking the dreaded "C".

I hate that C word too. I have lost three siblings to it. I am sort of like MM. The further I can stay from the doctor, the better I like it. I am planning to live life so fully that I will drop dead running.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:42 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I am planning to live life so fully that I will drop dead running.
I think I'd rather go in my sleep.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:03 PM

Jeannie,do you wanna translate that! wow!
That's another language I should learn!

diane,that could be the lymph nodes,we all have something don't we?

NCN, I have O+ blood,I went to the Red Cross to give blood, that was a pint! one look at it,I decided not to do it anymore, but I did it one more time for a friend. Which I feel good about. But I have been getting phone calls from the Red Cross every other month. I told them to take it off my list,they still call! I said I don't want to see my blood like that,if I do I will go myself. they ignore me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals