Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 05:51 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,630,224 times

Advertisements

Good morning! A cool 61 degrees with sunny skies at the moment going up to a high of 85 degress today in NJ......After a very appropriate letter from our lawyer to the buyer's attorney about their obligation to have a septic inspection within a certain timeframe per contract, the septic inspection was suddenly scheduled for this coming Monday morning. Now, at least we can continue to move foward and get a better idea where this is headed. Today another upper body work-out, laundry, and then maybe a little downtime at the lake tonight for our weekly fabulous friday. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 05:56 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,875,228 times
Morning Jeannie and all to follow. Fingers and eyes crossed for you so this can be all behind you.

I feel such relief and so glad I had the scope done-it was a nothing procedure!

Yogurt w/sprinkle of GrapeNuts, honey and cinnamon, coffee.

Happy Fri. all.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning Jeannie and all to follow. Fingers and eyes crossed for you so this can be all behind you.

I feel such relief and so glad I had the scope done-it was a nothing procedure!

Yogurt w/sprinkle of GrapeNuts, honey and cinnamon, coffee.

Happy Fri. all.
Good morning Judi. Were you awake for this procedure?

Old 07-25-2008, 06:19 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,956,678 times
Good Morning, America (and Germany)!!!

Jeannie... okay.. doubling the positive thoughts (and remind me again on Monday. I have it written down by my work computer again so I can look at it and send anew.

Diana... well.. I am a guy... so let me put it in our neanderthal ways... Damn.. hot pic!! That said, I DO have to agree with your mom and others that I do like other pics of you. I'm a "girl next door" type guy (okay, who am I kidding, I'm no looker so I'm a "any girl who'll look at me" type guy ).. but women who can wear no make up and no fuss hair and still be beautiful... yep, attractive. And you come off that way, too. Very beautiful in your natural ways.

Judi, I am soooo happy you're feeling better. It's always hard to temper your concern for a friend online when you don't really know how bad things are, so it's nice to know you really do feel better.

NCN - that chili sounds good... but hey, I'm a born-again Texan... not having meat is like.. kool aid without the water. Ewww.. okay.. maybe not that bad.

Everyone have a great day and a great weekend if I don't see y'all before.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
NCN - that chili sounds good... but hey, I'm a born-again Texan... not having meat is like.. kool aid without the water. Ewww.. okay.. maybe not that bad.
Steve, I've never asked you, are you a football fan, specifically a Cowboy fan?

Old 07-25-2008, 06:38 AM

Jeannie-not awake but not deeply under. It was totally painless and I would never have qualms about having it done again.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Jeannie-not awake but not deeply under. It was totally painless and I would never have qualms about having it done again.
well, that is good and you seem very comfortable with your MD and that really makes a difference.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:45 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,669,613 times
Lacy, that procedure may have seemed simple, but it is not. We had a friend have that and almost died because something went wrong. Glad it is over for you and you are feeling better. I think the saying is that no procedure is simple.

I have been having a fit with a blister on the inside of my thumb. It happened when I was hoeing and shoveling the unwanted vegetation around my apple tree. I forgot to put on my work gloves. Won't do that again!

Steve, Mr. VA is just like you. I don't understand the need for meat. I could very easily be a vegetarian. I have trouble eating meat in the Summer. The cat ends up with my portion of meat many times. Mr. VA liked these beans though. We had a meatless day. I can't remember when we did that last.

Coffee and milk
Banana
2 eggo waffles

Old 07-25-2008, 08:20 AM

NCN-glad you waited to tell that!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 08:23 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,956,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Steve, I've never asked you, are you a football fan, specifically a Cowboy fan?
I am a VERY big pro-football fan. I never really followed college. But, no, I'm not a Cowboys fan. Being born and raised in the California Bay Area, you are either a 49ers fan or a Raiders fan. I fell into the 49ers area. But that was back when there was only 14 games per season, and the Niners were only winning 2-3 per season. Then I joined the Navy, and while stationed overseas (where I didn't get to see many games) they were in their hay-day! But now, I'm retired, I have DirectTV with the "NFL Sunday Ticket" where I can watch any game I want live, but they are back to winning less than 1/2 their games!! haha.

I also started a tradition with my sons. Every Christmas "Santa" brings a couple boxes of football cards (they're 22 and 16 now ). But we still sit together, open the boxes, pick out packs in a rotation, then open them... bragging to each other about the players we get, or the special card we might get if there is one per box, etc. I have binders filled with football cards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals