Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 12:39 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times

Advertisements

Steve, if you go over and rep on the question of the day or do as I do and go rep someone on the political forum that is getting beat up, you can rep again, but probably not us.

As for football, my car came in third last weekend. LOL I don't do football. I didn't see the race yesterday either, but I heard it while Mr. VA (Mr. Virginia because he was born in Virginia) was listening and I was on the computer.

We did two water exercise classes. One too many, the second almost killed me. Then went for the car. We got an oil change, air condition service and a new battery. All of that was less than $200 because Mr. VA had a coupon. The part that would fix my door locks is no longer made (car is twelve years old) so I just have to live with it. They are doing a search to see if the part can be located in other dealerships. This just means that every time I stop the car all the doors unlock and the door panel door lock button does not work, so I have to go around and lock every door manually. Every door on the car automatically locks when I put the gears on so I am safe while driving. What can I say, I love my old Century. It loves me too. We have done the most of 172,000 miles together. It's our in-county car. When we go out of Union County we drive the LeSabre, but it is getting old too. Time to car shop! Ugh!
Coffee and milk
Chicken dog
Bun
Relish
vanilla yogurt
tomato soup
1 1/2 cups strawberries
I must have been hungry!

Last edited by NCN; 08-04-2008 at 12:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2008, 12:49 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Steve, I forgot to mention that I am glad you have your priorities in order.

Old 08-04-2008, 01:55 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,050 times
I'm afraid to ask "what priorities???"

Old 08-04-2008, 02:18 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
I'm afraid to ask "what priorities???"
I think NCN was speaking of this Steve...Weekends, I just don't make the time (notice I didn't say I don't "have" the time ) to come online and post. Between doing things around the house, playing with the kids, grocery shopping with the wife, cleaning, "honey-do" lists, the time I have on the computer I use playing. ...which means family comes first in your life which is how it should be my friend. We're just thankful for the time we do have with you. Well, the buyers are trying to beat us up with inspection request credits totaling almost 20K. Guess they figured since we didn't have to repair the septic and saved money on the septic costs, they'll try and get it back with the house repairs. Problem is as my lawyer stated in a letter to their attorney today, the house repairs will cost less than the amount they are asking for. Anyway, if I don't make it on the next couple of days, someone please feel free to start the thread in the morning. I'm sure the next couple of days we'll either make it or break it. Fingers crossed please and I'll keep you all posted. Jeannie

Old 08-04-2008, 02:49 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Oh Jeannie this RE market is severe. Everything crossed for you!!!!

Old 08-04-2008, 05:06 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Jeannie and Lacey,I am with you. The market is harsh and it's not like it used to be. The buyers these days are very smart and take a lot out of the sellers. It's worse here in Southern Cal. That's why I don't give advice here at the Real Estate Forum.Becuase some day it will backfire.
Jeannie,stay calm,really.

Old 08-04-2008, 05:25 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,689,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
<snip> Well, the buyers are trying to beat us up with inspection request credits totaling almost 20K. Guess they figured since we didn't have to repair the septic and saved money on the septic costs, they'll try and get it back with the house repairs. Problem is as my lawyer stated in a letter to their attorney today, the house repairs will cost less than the amount they are asking for. Anyway, if I don't make it on the next couple of days, someone please feel free to start the thread in the morning. I'm sure the next couple of days we'll either make it or break it. Fingers crossed please and I'll keep you all posted. Jeannie

Hang in there Jeannie and keep your chin up me friend. we allll be routing for ya!!!!

Last edited by autumngal; 08-04-2008 at 06:44 PM..

Old 08-05-2008, 12:47 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Steve - same goes here. I also don't make much time to visit CD at the weekends. When I'm not playing with DS, cleaning, shopping, cooking or doing other chores I use every free minute to sleep or read.

Jeannie, fingers are crossed over here.

Being back to work, DS has to get back to the day nursery. He got really used to staying at home with his mom and grandparents. Two weeks can be a long time so the poor baby cried a lot

slice of bread with sausage (8:45)
spaghetti with goulash (12:00)
low fat yogurt (12:30)
strawberry sundae (1:30)
bite of fried sausage (3:15)
1 small oven potatoe, some leaves arugula and a grilled cheese (6:00)
some pieces of chocolate

Old 08-05-2008, 01:24 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Diane, that must have been hard for you. He'll be okay though because he knows how much he is loved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Steve - same goes here. I also don't make much time to visit CD at the weekends. When I'm not playing with DS, cleaning, shopping, cooking or doing other chores I use every free minute to sleep or read.

Jeannie, fingers are crossed over here.

Being back to work, DS has to get back to the day nursery. He got really used to staying at home with his mom and grandparents. Two weeks can be a long time so the poor baby cried a lot

slice of bread with sausage (8:45)
spaghetti with goulash (12:00)
low fat yogurt (12:30)
strawberry sundae (1:30)
bite of fried sausage (3:15)
1 small oven potatoe, some leaves arugula and a grilled cheese (6:00)
some pieces of chocolate

Old 08-05-2008, 06:08 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
As for football, my car came in third last weekend. LOL I don't do football.
Are you referring to Winston Cup or Busch Series? I thought you might be referring to Denny Hamlin in the FedEx car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals