Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 02:30 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,620,272 times

Advertisements

Judi, it is good to get that over with so you can start fresh with someone else.

Steve, I really didn't hurt for very long because I took the benadryl. Of course, I turned into a zombie.

Mr. VA bought $40 worth of killing stuff and he is out spreading right this minute. I think I will go keep my eye on him. With all the medications he takes, I don't know what fire ants would do to him. He had a stroke last year, but right now acts like he is 40. He just will not sit down to rest. It wears me out just to watch him.

tilapia
turnip greens
hushpuppies
coffee and milk
I am going to eat some kind of sugar free jello that is in the refridgerator. I had a little cool whip a little earlier while I was cooking lunch. Going to check on Karla right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 03:17 PM

72,410 posts, read 18,197,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Who could resist pepperoni pizza???

Izzy the "buyers" declined our counter offer and we didn't meet their terms!!! They didn't meet ours.
Oh geez,did you change the price? have at least an 8 or a 9

Old 08-21-2008, 05:46 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,844,780 times
Yep counter was a lot of 8's.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:30 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,620,272 times
Oh where, oh where has our Jeannie girl gone,
Oh where, oh where can she be.
With her household packed and her red dress on.

Hope everything is going good for her.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:16 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,688,037 times
Well our Jeannie better be down in NC now. If I was her I would be finding a hotel with room service and living it up for a day or 2 after the exhausting events of selling a house. But I guess she does have to get her sweetie pie children enrolled in school.

NCN I was bit by a fire ant last year. Lil bugger. And my ankle itched forever it seemed like. I was hiking down by falls lake. And guess I was too close to a nest somewhere by. Just take it easy.

At least you know Lacey where the potential buyers stand. And don't have to wonder. We sold our farm we had up in MN in late 2006. My husband was looking at property up there a few weeks ago and the 2 farms that were for sale then are still for sale now. It is a tough market these days and I am sorry. Hang in there friend. It will sell, .

Hey MM, Izzy and hey Steve.

eggplant, pasta and salad for dinner

Old 08-21-2008, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Oh where, oh where has our Jeannie girl gone,
With her household packed and her red dress on.

Hope everything is going good for her.
very good!

Old 08-21-2008, 08:53 PM

hey autumngal!

after the pizza today all I can eat is some salad tonight!

good nite all!

Old 08-21-2008, 11:26 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,743 times
Judi, I hope your sales will go smoothly with the next buyer.

Steve, how's your family?

Old 08-21-2008, 11:27 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,743 times
Oh I hope y'all have sweet dreams lol

NCN, I'm glad Faye didn't hit you. That sounds horrible. I'm glad we don't have such things happening too often especially not this kind of tornados or hurricans or whatever.

I can't imagine living in an area where you have to take care where you step. I almost always run around barefoot in our garden, at the beach etc. I even walked barefoot through the village once b/c it was began to rain suddenly when I was taking a walk with DS in the mid of summer and I didn't want my beautiful thong sandals to get wet

I did a lot of packing yesterday and I'm still not finished. Well nothing is in bags or in the trunk so far but I put all the clothes and things to take with us into the living room. I'll quit work early today and will have some time to finish up with all the packing.

Yesterday I just tossed some leftover maccaroni in a pan with a sprinkle of oil. Half an onion in dices went in with them and were fried a bit. I also added some fresh tomatoes in cubes and two table spoons of cream cheese. Spiced with salt and pepper and basil and over it all some parmigiano cheese.

Dessert was a peach yogurt.

But Izzy, pepperoni pizza sounds so much better. I hope my cousin packed something nice for tonight's dinner
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals