Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 04:55 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,647,021 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I don't know about you but the weeks are almost going too fast for me. Before you know it the holidays will be upon us......So whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......Have a great Thursday everyone!! Jeannie

Judi, are you having trouble seeing my images?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 05:31 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,409,753 times
Me first?!?!

Hi Jeannie, hope you had a good night's sleep.

I will visit a friend and her daughter (who is 6 weeks older than Miguel) this afternoon. The kids can play and we definitely have some chatting to do. Will pick up some cake before going to her.

Tonight my cousin and her bf will come over for a DVD evening. That's about all going down today.

cup of milk with cinnamon cereal
Turkish kebab (bread stuffed with some veggies, yogurt sauce and meat)
yogurt with chocolate chips

So, who's next?

Old 09-18-2008, 05:40 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,907,594 times
Good morning Jeannie and Diana!! Next.

Company's gone-nice visit, good food.

Yogurt n fruit, coffee.

Jeannie-yes the icons under your name where you can click on pix is not highlighted.

Have a great day all.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Me first?!?!

Hi Jeannie, hope you had a good night's sleep.

I will visit a friend and her daughter (who is 6 weeks older than Miguel) this afternoon. The kids can play and we definitely have some chatting to do. Will pick up some cake before going to her.

Tonight my cousin and her bf will come over for a DVD evening. That's about all going down today.

cup of milk with cinnamon cereal
Turkish kebab (bread stuffed with some veggies, yogurt sauce and meat)
yogurt with chocolate chips

So, who's next?
Hi Diana! What are you going to watch on DVD?

Old 09-18-2008, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning Jeannie and Diana!! Next.

Company's gone-nice visit, good food.

Yogurt n fruit, coffee.

Jeannie-yes the icons under your name where you can click on pix is not highlighted.

Have a great day all.
Can you see my pictures from photobucket in my first post? The coffee cup and the baby? I've been having trouble with my pictures showing up.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:42 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,907,594 times
Nothing Jeannie-had no problems before-they were there in the past.

NCN hope you feel better-we take Echinachea faithfully from Sept. til May.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:10 AM

72,522 posts, read 18,249,065 times
Morning everyone! What's the latest in DVD? I did watch " the women" in theater with Meg Ryan and all the famous ladies. It's really like the Sex in The City type of movie,lots of gossipie ladies, not even a man in the entire movie.it will be in DVD soon. If you like those sort of stuff...

2 pieces of avocaco on boiled egg and toast
cup of coffee

Old 09-18-2008, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Morning everyone! What's the latest in DVD? I did watch " the women" in theater with Meg Ryan and all the famous ladies. It's really like the Sex in The City type of movie,lots of gossipie ladies, not even a man in the entire movie.it will be in DVD soon. If you like those sort of stuff...

2 pieces of avocaco on boiled egg and toast
cup of coffee
This is the movie coming out in theater soon that I'm waiting for Izzy.

Diane Lane and Richard Gere in Nights in Rodanthe « FirstShowing.net

Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,409,753 times
Jeannie, not sure what we'll be watching yet. Depends on what the guys choose b/c they don't like tearjerkers at all so it will probably some action or science fiction stuff. Let's wait.

I just got home from my friend and the Miguel and her daughter Hannah are so cute together. At first Hannah was pretty shy but after a while they were running around her appartment, playing.

Had a piece of cake and now I'm so fed up I probably won't need anything for dinner.

Off to my sofa. DS is playing with his grandma and I can watch TV for half an hour before I make him ready for bed.

Nights in Rodanthe seems to be pretty good. It'll take some time before it gets our over here tho'. Next week Wall-e will be out in theater and I'm so excited, I definitely have to watch it so it'll be movie night next Friday, too.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:55 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,967,570 times
Hi, Jeannie, Judi, Diana, Izzy, and NCN!!

It Was actually in the 40's this morning! How great is that? I'm really a fall/winter person. I get depressed in the spring and summer. Just too hot, and I no longer had the "bod" I did when I was lifeguarding at 19!! So, going outside isn't the same for me.. hehe

I can see the icons in your post fine, Jeannie.

The weather's a'changin'... that means cold season is right around the corner. But, that means pumpkins on the portch, cornacopia's (sp?) on the table! I've already considered new stockings with embroidered names for the fireplace mantle this year.

Please pardon my ignorance, Diana... but do y'all celebrate Halloween or anything like it?

There really hasn't been anything out in movies that I want to see this year. I'm more of a science fiction/space fan.

Okay.. I'll close with this. For some reason, the editor for when I type these is freaking out. It's jamming all my paragraphs into one. So, after I hit "Submit Reply" if it bunches all my paragraphs up (6 of them), I apologize. I'll try to edit them later if I can for ease of readibility.

Edit: Hehe... as a computer web-developer, knowing code helps! Should look better now!

Last edited by Rathagos; 09-18-2008 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Ugh... it combined them all! Good thing I'm a programmer!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals