Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 07:48 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,637,700 times

Advertisements

good morning NCN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 08:33 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,694,072 times
Sorry I'm late. Gosh it is 10:30 already. Just got up and haven't slept this late in a year.

Lacey......I love used to eat that all the time. grape nuts and yogurt are a great way to start the day.

Elston, I didnt' know what a winkie was either. LOL!! Now I do.

I agree yesterday went very well and I'm back for another day.

Probably have a slice of rye toast again with 5 prunes and maybe 5 or 6 chashews.
I have to get to the store for light snacks
Any suggestions besides popcorn.
I did make the soup for dinner tonight. Always taste better the next day. Will make a salad too.

Okay guys......I will pop back in later.

Oh and I didn't have anything to eat from dinner to bedtime. I was so proud of myself. This is not an easy thing for me to do. In fact, it is a struggle.
I did however have sugar free gum. Better than a pizza huh!!

Hang in everyone and thanks for all your support.
So glad you are here too Elston. I agree this is motivational.

((((hugs)))).........to all

Old 10-21-2008, 08:42 AM

72,478 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Morning all! what a busy morning or afternoon this is
Kinda cool now!

Elston: great way to start the day! we are all motivated.

NCN,it's a great time to shop for things,lots of stuff are cheaper including property

Coffee

Soymilk,oat bran and blueberries

Old 10-21-2008, 09:14 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning new and old friends.
Diana, we have a lot in common. I would have told almost anyone that I do not do sweets, but just got finished eating 2 mini almond joys. I bought them when the company was here over the weekend. Nothing worse than to be at someone's home and starving because it is too soon for dinner. So I stock the candy dish.

Regular breakfast: Coffee and milk 1%
banana
2 strawberry eggo waffles

I will be shopping for a decorative file cabinet to go in the corner of my livingroom just to the left of the fireplace. There is nowhere else to put one and I don't want an ugly one there. I may be looking for that for a while. That's O. K. The doctor said I should shop more. LOL

Rath, just wait until it is the grandchildren that are growing up too fast. And don't they look so good at that age. My granddaughter has reddish blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes and that really fair skin with a few freckles. I call that knockout!

Now, new posters, it is time to go on over to Today's Question. Lacey has probably already been there. Time for some more fun. See you tomorrow, probably. Mr. VA gets the computer room for his at home job at noon.
NCN-my thoughts about Steve exactly!!! When I saw my grandson in his football gear-wow! And he has red/blond hair, blue eyes and fair skin and freckles!!!

Old 10-21-2008, 09:42 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,694,072 times
Okay......just had what I call brunch. Combo of lunch and breakfast

Rye toast with whipped cream cheese, 5 cashews, 5 prunes. That is it.
We are going bowling in a bit and will have a bowl fo veggie soup before we go.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:46 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,752,555 times
Hey Everyone!

I had my usual - multigrain bread (toasted) with jelly and English breakfast tea. Took a nice walk with the dog. Colder today, though. Woke up to 34 degrees.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:54 AM

48,307 posts, read 22,071,465 times
Well that was lunch..... two slices of that Wasila whole grain flat "bread"....1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese and a cup of steamed ruby chard with balsamic vinegar. Delicious!

Old 10-21-2008, 09:58 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,637,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
Hey Everyone!

I had my usual - multigrain bread (toasted) with jelly and English breakfast tea. Took a nice walk with the dog. Colder today, though. Woke up to 34 degrees.
Hello Aylalou! Yes, I bet its a bit nippy where you are.

following a taebo cardio work-out...

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 10-21-2008, 10:07 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times
Nippy it is Aylalou and windy! And way colder for tomorrow-yuk.

Lunch 1% cottage cheese with spinach salad. Some grapes.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:22 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,961,055 times
Elston, I hear you loud and clear. I had to start my diet by drinking a glass of water before every meal. That way, I would feel full faster. The hardest push through the day was the push away from the table.

NCN - What "Today's Question" were you referring to? Am I missing fun somewhere?!?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals