Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 08:51 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times

Advertisements

I love this sign too!
Good luck Lacey!!
Great Karma for everyone! we all need that!

Good to see you here masondaughter! great friends here!

Jeannie,it's always wonderful to bring family together,it's God's way of telling us that family love is wonderful

eliza,that omlelette sounds so yummy! salivating right now!

I just had coffee.I will make a scrambled egg that would become an omlette
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 10:21 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
I started to say "Good morning" but it is not morning here anymore. So good morning, Izzy and anyone else in more early time zone.

We have already been to the Monroe Aquatic Center weight room for about one hour workout. I am still alive, so it must have gone well. I wouldn't know because I was doing it in my sleep. LOL

Then we went to Spiro's Hilltop when all of North Carolina has breakfast and had the breakfast bar food. I had the best hash brown's I ever recall eating. One sausage patty, bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy and then a bite or two of Mr. VA's french toast sticks with syrup. That was about one week's worth of breakfast points. The coffee was delicious too and the service was super.

I say all of North Carolina eats there because this place is at the intersection of Highways 74 and 601 where you choose to go to Myrtle Beach (601) or Wrightsville Beach or Carolina Beach (74). It is just traditional to stop at Hilltop on the way for the last best food in this area.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I started to say "Good morning" but it is not morning here anymore. So good morning, Izzy and anyone else in more early time zone.

We have already been to the Monroe Aquatic Center weight room for about one hour workout. I am still alive, so it must have gone well. I wouldn't know because I was doing it in my sleep. LOL

Then we went to Spiro's Hilltop when all of North Carolina has breakfast and had the breakfast bar food. I had the best hash brown's I ever recall eating. One sausage patty, bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy and then a bite or two of Mr. VA's french toast sticks with syrup. That was about one week's worth of breakfast points. The coffee was delicious too and the service was super.

I say all of North Carolina eats there because this place is at the intersection of Highways 74 and 601 where you choose to go to Myrtle Beach (601) or Wrightsville Beach or Carolina Beach (74). It is just traditional to stop at Hilltop on the way for the last best food in this area.
Hi NCN,I was worried about you! wondering where you were at
I ought to try swimming,I know it's good,took me a long time not to be afraid of the water.

Old 10-25-2008, 11:06 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Oh NCN that sounds so good.

Just had some of that new Campbell's healthy soup-the Maryland Crab one-pretty good.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:32 PM
NCN

Izzy, I do my water exercises on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. Mr. VA dragged me out of bed and I went with him to the exercise machines on the promise that breakfast would follow. I would probably have done better to sleep in and eat my normal breakfast, but it was good. The restaurant has been updated and it is really great decor. It used to look like a greasy spoon but the food and service were good. It has been there as long as I can remember.
Everybody have a good day.

Mr. VA has exercised every day this week. He said he is considering the exercise as a necessary pill to take if we are to stay healthy. BAA HUMBUG!

Old 10-25-2008, 05:17 PM
NCN

Good evening everybody! Everybody must be out and about.
8 oz grape juice mixed with lemon/lime diet drink. I had two wine glasses full.
Huge roll with 4 slices ham, onion slice, tomato slice, lettuce, and bread and butter cucumber chips.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Izzy, I do my water exercises on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. Mr. VA dragged me out of bed and I went with him to the exercise machines on the promise that breakfast would follow. I would probably have done better to sleep in and eat my normal breakfast, but it was good. The restaurant has been updated and it is really great decor. It used to look like a greasy spoon but the food and service were good. It has been there as long as I can remember.
Everybody have a good day.

Mr. VA has exercised every day this week. He said he is considering the exercise as a necessary pill to take if we are to stay healthy. BAA HUMBUG!
ahh..I need someone to drag me to the pool
Met Mike,livewire,Motormaker and his wife at a spaghetti place,Had the smaller portion and a big piece of garlic bread. left 1/4 of the portion. still too much.

good nite
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals