Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:11 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
We will be out early tomorrow-er today, to go to the weight room and then home and fix Mr. VA some lunch and then the doctors visit. I won't eat until after the doctors visit when they take half my blood. Hope to do Olive Garden, but we'll see.

Lacey, good luck with the homecoming.

Good luck NCN and Olive Garden will restore the blood!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 06:06 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,948,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Rath, maybe you are just happy where you are. Everybody can't move to North Carolina. We are running out of water. Charlotte was using 2% of its water supply when we first moved to the Charlotte area. Our Union County water lines run all the way into South Carolina. Water is a real issue here. We would be growing much faster, if we had a better water supply. I am not sorry that we don't. I like country.
Well... I wouldn't say I'm "happy" where I'm at.. but after moving as much as I have in my career, I can honestly say I've seen a lot worse places to live! I like the ruralness (real word?) of it all, and it's very friendly with people. All the things I could need are here (movie theater, local symphony, food stores, hardware store, etc.). I just don't like the weather. If I could pick this city (and it's ruralness up) and move about 1000 miles north... (say, around Michigan?) then it would be perfect!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals