Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 03:39 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,632,937 times

Advertisements

Good morning! How is everyone? Our first Halloween in NC was a lot of fun. I don't think I've ever seen more kids! The kids really had a good time and now we'll be packing up this morning for a trip to NJ. I'm sure everyone we'll keep things running until next Thursday morning. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......oh and since I'll be working a long shift tomorrow and will miss my game, good luck Boys. Your going to need it... Have a happy Saturday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 04:34 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,881,236 times
Morning Jeannie-Safe trip and enjoy the family.

Woke up thinking it was Sun and that I forgot the clocks!! Senior moment.

Old 11-01-2008, 07:44 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,689,725 times
Hi Jeannie and Lacey.
Happy November 1st. The beginning of Turkey Month.

Have a safe trip Jeannie

Oh and I'm an Eagles fan. Sorry

But just the same hope you have a wonderful trip to NJ.

Lacey.......Seniors moments are like the air I breath any more. So your not alone

I think it will be a bowl of cereal with strawberries this morning.
Mid morning yogart
Lunch salad
Dinner pork and Kraut.
All the Cheez and doritos are gone...........thank God
Hopfully there won't be any snacking. Although I do have popcorn so I can pop some. Be better that the greasy chips.

Old 11-01-2008, 08:47 AM

72,458 posts, read 18,222,920 times
Morning jeannie,eliza,lacey and our other friends!

safe trip jeannie! don't get too tired.

talk about senior moments! I have to have everything at the door so I wont forget them

coffee,
some slices of oranges
banana

Old 11-01-2008, 10:03 AM
NCN

21,668 posts, read 25,680,315 times
Good day, everybody!
Been to exercise at the weight room and then on to Hilltop. Saw the sheriff, the daughter of a person I used to work with and the library's favorite patron while there. That favorite patron used to bring doughnuts or something that good about once a week for the library employees.

I won't be a bad influence and tell you what I ate. I am sure I added any calories I lost at the weight room, but it was fun.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:58 AM

I think being you were at the gym that negated the calories.

We went out for a late breakfast and I had what they call eggs benedict out here. Whole wheat eng muff, slice ham, sunnyside egg and I asked for the sauce on the side. When I tell you the sauce was something you could hang wallpaper with-I kid you not. It actually looked like a heart attack in a bowl!!!!!! So passed on that.

Tonight bar-b-cue'd baby backs and rice n beans, salad.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:25 PM

18 posts, read 60,256 times
I don't understand how to use this forum!!! But, I would like to. I am looking for a place to communicate with others who are working on shedding a few lbs., kind of like a place to check in and be held accountable. Is this the place??? I am starting a new life of healthy eating and exercise today, November 1, 2008!!

Old 11-01-2008, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin'on View Post
I don't understand how to use this forum!!! But, I would like to. I am looking for a place to communicate with others who are working on shedding a few lbs., kind of like a place to check in and be held accountable. Is this the place??? I am starting a new life of healthy eating and exercise today, November 1, 2008!!
You found the place Travelin.

We're a small, welcoming group and we post daily on what we've eaten or going to eat - whether good or bad-and if we have a bad day we encourage each other.

It has been proven that when yu're accountable and post somewhere what you eat you'll be more successful.

Welcome and good for you! It's the first day of the rest of your life.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:50 PM

72,458 posts, read 18,222,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin'on View Post
welcome travelin'on! small group like us is great! it's hard to communicate with a larrrrrge group. I get confused with large ones. Nice to start out fresh everyday.

Old 11-01-2008, 04:19 PM

16,199 posts, read 11,689,725 times
Hello and welcome Traveling

I like a small group too.

Went out o dinner tonight and had butterfly shrimp, veggie and cole slaw.

Hubby got funnel cake and she shared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals