Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2009, 06:39 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,131 times

Advertisements

Well, today is Jan 2nd, and most of the world seems to be trudging along with very few incidents. I guess that's a blessing.

Good morning, Jeannie, Izzy, Diana, Judi, and NCN.

Today I had to go into work, but I'm only making it a 1/2 day. Kids got back fine yesterday, so today will be a day of easing back into the routine, I think. My daughter (who is apparently running for city mayor at 15) has already made her "social plans" for the weekend. Son (17) is welcomed back by working today, tomorrow, and Sunday! LOL (Welcome to the real world!).

Because it's a "holiday" I did a sausage mcmuffin (no egg) from McDonalds. Don't know what lunch will be. I normally get full from these breakfasts.

If I don't see any of y'all on.. have a great weekend and I'll see ya Monday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2009, 06:58 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Hi Steve,Jeannie,NCN,Izzy,Diana.

Glad kids are back safe and sound. What ever happened to the luggage?

Off for a miracle at the beauty salon.

Yog/fruit, coffee.
Dinner will be leftover prime rib-had a very thin slice last night with spinach salad,of course.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:58 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Busy day. Good morning all.

Daughter already called and was in Lynchburg on her way here. She and her husband and daughter should be here before I finish at the aquatic center so Mr. VA told them to stop by.
We will probably have veggie pizza for lunch. Pizza Hut is near the aquatic center.

Have to go and finish cleaning the bathroom. Have one hour to do that and get dressed.

Everybody have a good day and I hope to check back in with you over the weekend but I am not sure I will be able to. This family keeps me hopping. NEVER a dull moment.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:51 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Busy morning for all.. good morning Steve,lacey,diana,NCN,Jeannie

Have fun with your Daughter's family! NCN.

Went to sleep a litte late last night,got up not too long ago. My new resolution is to sleep one hour early this year,or at least 30 min early

coffee first

Old 01-02-2009, 03:40 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Good evening and all and a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope you'll have a great year with much joy and most of all health.

The last days have been rather stressful which prevented me from checking in too often.

Today I went to the cinema with my cousin and her bf to watch a German movie for the second time. I just loved it! DH had to work and I know that he wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway. Afterwards we went shopping - well, my cousin tried to find new jeans and I tried to assist her. 3 hours, 20 shops and about 30 pants later we went to the food mall with zero new jeans! I was exhausted and treated myself to a slice of tomatoe/mozzarella cheese pizza from Pizza Hut and an ice cream. I guess I deserved this!

NCN, I guess your family has arrived well by now. Have much fun.

Yes, Steve, what about the luggage? Any news?

Izzy, hope you and your mother are fine!

Going to bed now - it's alread 11:40 p.m. and I need a nap right now.
Take care, see you soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals