Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 04:47 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,628,191 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Another weekend flew by and here we are again. Judi, be sure to let us know how the showing went and Lisa, hope hubby had a great birthday! Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Monday everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 05:10 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,871,060 times
Morning Jeannie,NCN,Izzy,Diana,Lisa,Steve.

Well Jeannie we left here at 3:15 and went to Target, did some shopping. Returned here at 4PM and they were still here so we drove up the road and they were here til 4:35-have no idea what time they got here. One of the CD's with the virtual tour was gone. Also abut 20 min later they drove by really slowly. Could it have been the pot roast slowly cooking that kept them here????

Breakfast-yog/fruit, coffee.

Lunch-maybe out with a friend and checking on my gown.

Dinner-leftover hunk of beef!

Old 01-26-2009, 06:10 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,955,532 times
Hey all. Just a quick note. Things have been very busy for me in my personal life right now. At work, we have 7 out of 8 servers up and running (where before I only had 2). The eighth should be up within the next couple months, so my time at work has been severely constrained.

Also, with the holidays over, I have one child in Orchestra and one in Band. Juggling those days (of practice) etc. are hard, and my other (non-musical) daughter is almost 16 (need I say more about her requirements for her social life? ).

I am taking the last two classes for my degree, and as y'all probably already know, upper level classes take a lot of time with the reading and writing assignments.

So, I probably won't be around much... just wanted to let y'all know. I think about y'all often and will stop in when I can, just didn't want anyone worrying!!

Take care and will probably be back when my classes are over (hopefully!!!).

Steve

Old 01-26-2009, 07:21 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,662,426 times
Good morning Jeannie, Judi, Lisa, Rath, MM, Izzy, elizamary, elston, BB, and anyone visiting.
I am going to my exercise class for the first time since January 12. I hear they are missing me.
coffee and milk
peanut bar
banana--back to my monkey breakfast--LOL
After exercises, I will do a little shopping to buy a couple of gift bags. I am going to a retirement party at 3 so I have to hurry all day until then, then I am planning to p-a-r-t-y.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:27 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,426,608 times
Good morning all.

jeannie- You're graphics are so cute. What DVD would you recommend for a beginner cardio workout?

Judi- I hope you're showing went well. Have fun today when you go out.

Steve- You sound so busy.

NCN-Good for you going back to exercise. Now if I could just get motivated. I am such a slug in the winter.

Izzy-

Breakfast was 1/2 ww pita with cream cheese and tomatoes. I love that combo.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:17 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,662,426 times
Good evening. Everybody seems busy today.
Came home from the water exercises and ate rice krispy's and went to the party and had a piece of cake, potato chips and sugary pepsi.

Dinner is on the stove steaming. Tilapia with cheese garlic sprinkles and broccoli.
I will probably eat the tilapia in 2 slices of whitewheat. It is hard for me to eat fish unassisted.
Coffee and milk to drink and I may have a yogurt, etc. a little later.

Old 01-26-2009, 05:44 PM

Hi everyone! Steve, thanks for checking in and please stop in when you can. Lisa, I think a basic Billy Blanks Cardio work-out is a good place to start. You can view some of it right
here. If you like what you see, you can pick one up here with delivery for under $10.00.

breakfast...

1/2 cantalope
water with lemons

lunch...

chocolate Ensure

dinner...

oatmeal with sliced banana
supplements

Old 01-26-2009, 06:28 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,426,608 times
jeannie- Great and thank you for the links. You are doing really well with your food intake. I could use some lessons from you and Judi, lol.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
jeannie- Great and thank you for the links. You are doing really well with your food intake. I could use some lessons from you and Judi, lol.
Lisa, if you saw me at the all you can eat buffet Saturday night, you wouldn't be saying that.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:20 AM

72,434 posts, read 18,214,789 times
Happy Chinese New Year! that's a nice pic Lisa!

Just came back from Vegas.. I really was good! didn't eat that much. Had 2 buffet. But chose healthy stuff. Had a few pieces of sushi though,didn't have bread,noodles,pasta. No beef or chicken.
Walked a lot. Lots to see there. Because of the Chinese New Year,Many hotels had Chinese themes. Lots to see.Only walked 1/3 of the strip. Need at least four days. I have pic and videos.
Will let you know when I post them.The Venetian Hotel has this 1 story high golden ox. it's so impressive!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals