Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 04:31 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,917 times

Advertisements

Dear all. Friday finally arrived and I'm glad I can start into the weekend in a moment.

I hope Jeannie's boys arrive safe and that they'll have a great time together.

Our renovation works are nearly done. We just have to pick up some paint today and be a bit creative. Then it's boys evening for DH and I'm visiting a friend of mine to chat for a while.

So what's on your schedule for today?

Breakfast: 1 white wheat bun with cream cheese
Lunch: I just ordered Turkish pita bread stuffed with veal, veggies and delicious yogurt dressing

Enjoy your Friday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2009, 04:50 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,628,191 times
Thank you Diana! Very thoughtful of you. Yes, the boys will be on their way within a couple of hours and hopefully arriving around dinner time. Diana, hope DH has a fun BNO and you do the same. Also, Diana I wanted to mention what a beautiful picture of you and Miguel. Those will be cherished memories for you. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far...

Old 02-20-2009, 05:07 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,871,060 times
Good morning Jeannie,Diana,NCN,Izzy,Lisa and our missing Steve.

Yesterday was a blessing. A beautiful day out with Mr. L and he was mainly pain free. I pray for more of those.

For lunch yesterday I had skinned chicken breast and spinach salad and dinner we shared an appetizer.

Breakfast today-yog/fruit
Lunch-1% cottage cheese, spinach
Dinner-Chicken and baked potatoes.

Jeannie have a wonderful weekend with your boys. Little over 2 weeks and I'll e hugging mine!

Old 02-20-2009, 06:53 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,662,426 times
Everybody is so happy today. Good morning.

I live for Thursdays since Mr. VA's work week ends Wednesday night at 11 P. M. We have an appointment to have our taxes done Saturday. Yesterday we did the garbage run, grocery shopping after going to the aquatic center weight room for about an hour.

Wednesday I bought 3 new handbags--you all may not know I am a bag lady. I paid almost $10 for a $30 handbag for my teen granddaughter. I bought 2 red bags for less than $30 each that had been $85 and $89. I already have a red handbag but the Sunday is worn off it. I may keep both these or I may give them to someone if they seem to like them. I am thinking about going back for a green, teal, and yellow. Or not.

Coffee and milk
banana

Old 02-20-2009, 08:24 AM

NCN my daughter sent me a huge D&B bag for Christmas. I still have it in it's storage bad as I'm afraid to ruin it! Same with a Coach she gave me a few years back. I am so weird! But I am using it when we go home.

When you have to go on-line to register your bag!!!!!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:27 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,426,608 times
Good morning everyone.

Diana- What color paint are you picking? It sounds so exciting.

NCN- Your banana pudding sounds really good. Of course everything sounds good to me right now, lol. I have never had raw sweet potatoes. You can really eat them like that? I love them but they take forever in the oven. It's quicker for me to boil them.

Happy bag shopping. I'm one of those strange women. I'm not into bags or shoes, lol. I have one handbag and 2 backups exactly the same for when this one wears out. Just call me thrifty ha, ha.

jeannie- Oh you must be so excited. The count down is on. Have a great weekend with your family.

Judi- I am so glad you and Mr L had a good day yesterday. Are you ready for the wedding? You must be really excited.

So far I have had 2 cups of black coffee and a cup of strawberry yogurt. Waiting for my 2 egg whites and orange in about 1/2 an hour.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:40 AM

72,434 posts, read 18,214,789 times
Morning all!

Have a great time with the whole family Jeanie! now we want to see everyone in the photos.

How is Mr L? is he excited about the wedding?

NCN,I really want to go viisit you! Not now of course! You always make me sooo hungry

Diana,What is your fav color scheme? especially for the kids.

Having a cuppa this morning.kinda early for the rest.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:43 AM

Lisa I am flying high and counting days, minutes, hours.

Old 02-20-2009, 09:37 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,917 times
Judi, you're making me so anxious! I really hope that it'll be a great wedding and you'll have much fun with your family.

NCN - I love hand bags. I have quite a collection but I'm still missing a red one altho' at the moment I'm in the mood for green. My beloved bag, I got from my parents as a birthday gift last year is damaged and as it is cloth it probably can't be repaired properly Seems I need a new one

Izzy, green is my fav color at the moment and I really couldn't decide what to take. In the end we took a strange red/pink/salmon/lobster color.
I'll attach a pic so you can see. It's pretty dark already so you can't see it properly but you'll get the gist. I also bought stencils in the form of walking cats and stencil color in ivory. So tomorrow we'll go over the strip again with the pink and then add the cats in ivory. My dad put in the hard wood floor today and I really like it. But it's only a small hall so there will be only some shelves for books and files in there and we have to reattach the ladder to our bedroom upstairs

BTW - there's also the pic of Miguel in his mouse custome. It's not finished yet, I still have to make some alterations but all in all I'm quite satisfied with my first sewing job

Hugs to all of you!
Attached Thumbnails
Friday's "have fun Jeannie" food journal-dsc_0900.jpg   Friday's "have fun Jeannie" food journal-dsc_0907.jpg  

Old 02-20-2009, 09:55 AM

72,434 posts, read 18,214,789 times
Diana,what a cutie! ,that's a very cheerful color! you can do a lot with it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals