Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 12:42 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times

Advertisements

Izzy, oh that t-shirt weather sounds so great! I'm dying to get out my summer clothes!
It was really ugly today. Well the temps are a bit higher now (in the 40s) but it's raining and the forecast didn't show a better weather for the coming days. The rain will probably on stop on Wednesday but afterwards it'll be wet again

Lisa - 3.2 lbs, good job. It should be getting easier to drop the pounds, you'll see.

NCN, hope you didn't catch a cold. Are you still going to your aqua sports?

Jeannie - more than 1500 reps at ebay??? Wow! For Germany I'm pretty good with my 500 as a private buyer and seller. Mostly I buy books but I also bought concert tickets, shoes, clothes and stuff and I just paid two squash rackets b/c this is our new hobby. We want to go and play squash every second week. It's so much fun.

Thank you guys for being so supportive! I just got a call from DH and he said it wasn't all that bad on his first day. Everything's new and he has to learn a lot but the guys he's with are fun and very nice to him. The first day is over - two more and I'll have him back

At the mall I shared some fries with DS. He loves them so sometimes he gets a treat and he also got an icecream and I had to eat most of eat b/c he's still too small to eat it all by himself but he managed to dribble half of the rest over his clothes

Okay, back to my ironing board, still have a basket full of clothes waiting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 04:20 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Have to share with my friends! Mr. L called and he's coming home tomorrow. CT scan showed wound is clean and closed. Surgery will still be in April as soon as we get back.

Thank you all for being there for me-you have no clue what it meant to have you all support me.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:47 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Wonderful Lacey. Glad to hear that.

Diana, I missed the water exercises when we went on our excursion Friday and we had snow on the ground this morning and I doubt the center was even open. All the officials were telling everybody to stay in. That trip may have tired me. I checked and I drove 100 miles. But my sinuses are a little stuffy too. I am one of those people that can just go to bed and whatever ales me gets well. As long as I don't get tired, I will be fine. I haven't been eating right either, so I know what to do. I just get tired of the boredom of the good food sometimes.

People laugh at us here in North Carolina for stopping everything when it snows, but we don't get snow often and like the excuse to really slow down. Our snow is almost gone, but any water on the roads will turn into ice tonight, so tomorrow will be another inside day. I am keeping busy cleaning out my refridgerator and throwing it out to the animals. I threw out a bunch of meatballs yesterday and Mr. VA said there was a baby possum on the patio just a minute ago. We live in a development, but the woods are right behind us. I call one section of our yard "the hundred acre woods." It is really a very woodsy spot about 10 X 10 feet.

Sweet potato and Italian chicken and coffee and milk and banana and a vitamin for dinner. I will be fine soon.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:24 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Hey Lacey! great to hear the good news! so happy for ya!

Diana,that's wonderful to hear about your DH! Good news all around!

I was all very sunny yesterday,today was overcast with showers. Strange weather we are having!

NCN,that Sweet potato and Italian chicken sounds like something I would have! Yumm!!

I had a pita bread with pieces of chicken and rasberry,that was at a restaurant,it was good! I told them no cheese and mayo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals