Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 07:49 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,656,592 times

Advertisements

Well we picked out the mower and took it to the checkout counter at Lowe's. Something got mixed up and we ended up purchasing one that was $250 more than we thought and did not realize it until we were back in the car. By the time we picked this mower out, my head was spinning. I knew something didn't seem right, but I could not put my finger on it until I just calmed down and did an item check and "wait a minute." That is not the price of the mower we wanted. We went back inside to see if we were going to get what we were paying for. We didn't want to make a fuss about a couple hundred dollars on an item that price if we were getting a better mower. Yes, there had been a miscommunication and the salesman had thought we were talking about the one next to the one we wanted. Basic difference is that it had an automatic transmission--a lawnmower with an automatic transmission will not work in our yard. So we cancelled that one and bought the one we had wanted. It was a very interesting shopping trip. It is fire engine red. Mr. VA took me into the place to look at one that was forest green and cost about $100 less. He would get along so much better if I didn't have to drive everywhere. Part of our road is beside the main road and I was afraid someone would not see him and hit him on his mower. They won't miss seeing this one.

Italian chicken tenders baked in cream of mushroom sauce
4 oz. grape juice and diet ginger ale

Lacey, you are so right. This could not have happened at a better time. We were about to miss vacationing with my son and his family and next month our oldest granddaughter graduates from the eighth grade. We would probably have missed that too.

Lisa, he worked from home, but he was in this little room for ten hours a day. I could sometimes say hello between calls, but I had to limit my activities that may have been too noisey. That was better than being here all by myself. Now we can come and go any time we please and about anywere we please. We ate lunch around three and dinner about nine tonight. My only problem now is trying to keep up with him. I am exhausted and it has been a long time since I have really been tired.

Last edited by NCN; 05-01-2009 at 08:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals