Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 03:47 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,624,303 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Back to work after a 3 day weekend is a bit difficult. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk at the moment......happy Monday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2009, 04:42 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,862,732 times
Good morning Jeannie and all. Hope you have a good day at work.

Not sure-too early to think and only on 2nd cup of coffee.

Old 06-01-2009, 05:11 AM

Good morning Judi. Finished Bodies in Motion and Body Sculpt exercises this morning.

breakfast..

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

Old 06-01-2009, 07:34 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,647,185 times
Good morning!
Jeannie you have to be a morning person to be exercising so early. Mr. Va had been up and did the patio cleanup after the cats before I even got out of bed. I'm a night owl type. Sorry I missed all of you yesterday. I didn't go on the internet for anything. When I start on here, sometimes I have a hard time getting off, but not this morning. It is almost time to go to the aquatic center for range of motion.

Lacey, 50 degrees is January weather. Sure hope you house sells soon and gets you out of there.

Coffee and milk
banana
Lemon mini danish--They come in boxes of 24 at Sam's and I put them in sandwich bags and freeze them.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:15 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,937 times
Well morning ladies, Today is a sit on the butt day, lol, paperwork only. Skipped breakfast, well my morning pepsi is all. Lunch is left over grilled red pepper chicken breast from last night, chopped up and put in lettuce. Yes I did behave yesterday and did well, nothing fattening.
Lacey they say our high today will be only 92, yep summer is here and it is the start of "cane" season too. Joy Joy OH Joy

Old 06-01-2009, 09:39 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,278,169 times
Hey girls..I have been up since 3...dogs...what can I say..I know darn well they can 'hold it' until at least 6, but when they paw and kiss at ya, well its just too much. I am ready to head back to bed, my shingles are hurting today, took a pain pill, trying not to, but...

So far today:
2 cups coffee
1 graham cracker
handful of potato chips (still out on the counter from last night, my bad)
will have some breakfast soon, will have protien shake

I am trying to clean out the frig before we leave this next weekend and we won't be back until mid to late Sept..can leave frozen stuff..otherwise..

Ok later...

Old 06-01-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good morning!
Jeannie you have to be a morning person to be exercising so early. Mr. Va had been up and did the patio cleanup after the cats before I even got out of bed. I'm a night owl type. Sorry I missed all of you yesterday. I didn't go on the internet for anything. When I start on here, sometimes I have a hard time getting off, but not this morning. It is almost time to go to the aquatic center for range of motion.

Lacey, 50 degrees is January weather. Sure hope you house sells soon and gets you out of there.

Coffee and milk
banana
Lemon mini danish--They come in boxes of 24 at Sam's and I put them in sandwich bags and freeze them.
yes NCN. I am a morning person. Usually in bed by 9:00 at night.

lunch...

vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Old 06-01-2009, 11:24 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,390,980 times
Jeannie, that's a good time to go to bed lol. Since DH is away on work from Mondays to Thursday nights I usually go to bed between 8 and 9 p.m. Perfect time to read...

Yesterday was a really horrible eating day but today I was pretty good again.

Breakfast at 9 a.m. 1 slice of toast with some sourcream/bacon dip

After breakfast jogged again. Haven't run in about 2 years so we're back to nice and slow and I only jogged about 1 mile, took a break at the lake and then jogged back. DH and DS accompanied me on bike.

Lunch: some left over pasta salad
Snack: poppy seed / marzipan yogurt

Bike tour about 3 miles to far side of the lake, took a sunbath while DH played with DS and 3 miles back.

Already had some dinner: pasta salad again (I guess I made way too much now I'll be eating it till Christmas time *grin*) and half a slice of bread with a slice of salami

Water melon and pineapple are waiting.
Off to the sofa. Short week infront of me with only 3 days at work and Friday already off again.

Enjoy your start into the new week!
Diana

Old 06-01-2009, 11:46 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,862,732 times
Hi Diana,DogMom,Painter,NCN,Izzy-lunch was a mexican omelet and dry wheat toast-my bad, it was out.

Dinner will be leftover sticky wings, rice w/black beans and salsa, salad.

Old 06-01-2009, 02:31 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,647,185 times
I am trying to stick to six points per meal. It is so hard. That gives me five more points for little extras. That can be for today or saved for later in the week. I had a cookie at HT. It was a two pointer so I have 3 more extra points to go.

The meal I ate at 2 P. M.: 1 slice of 3 point Texas toast. There is a Texas toast that is 4 points.

One cup spaghetti sauce I counted as two points and I think I was right. The only thing in it that has points is the ground turkey. I don't usually eat spaghetti noodles; I eat the spaghetti sauce with the toast.

Coffee and milk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals