Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 05:10 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times

Advertisements

Good morning! A quick hello......and off to work. Bodies in Motion and Body Sculpt this morning.

coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk...

breakfast...

oatmeal with sliced banana and soymilk

Happy Tuesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Diana,Izzy,Lisa, DogM, Painter.

Last night had 4 sticky wings-but removed the skin.

This morning-yog/fruit-added kiwis.

Not sure about rest of day-up at $AM with allergies-hacking n sneezing-yuk.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:16 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,710,794 times
Good morning. Judi maybe you need to be moving to Arizona or even better Colorado. I am having the same allergy problems. I have indoor allergies too, so mine are year round with some more troublesome times. We use those expensive filters on our central air and heat.

Coffee and milk and I am starting on the second one.
banana
cream cheese mini danish

We went to a meeting last night that I think could end up keeping both of us busy for life if we would let it. These people have their hands in everything. I felt like I was at church doing missionary charity work. Mr. VA has been a member of this organization for years but we had never been to a meeting. So I guess now we are a mover and a shaker. It was nice to see so much good being done. The women's part of the group voted to help a student stay in college who had a sick father and the mother made too much to allow him to get the help he needs. We finished first and sat quietly in the back of the room where the men were busy helping a group, I think scouts, replace the money they had saved for camp because someone had broken in and stolen the money they had earned on their own. I was amazed at the amount of money they had and the eager attitude they had about helping.

Last edited by NCN; 06-02-2009 at 08:35 AM..

Old 06-02-2009, 08:43 AM

72,495 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Goood Morning Jeannie,Lacey,NCN,Dmom,Painter,Lisa,Diana,

I have allergies real bad too,but this year seems to be better, I sometimes get afraid to brush against a certain flower,I would break out in hives!

I weighed myself I belive I lost 5 pounds! so happy!

So... I need to lose another 15.. I won't think about it.. I will just adjust to my intake.

Just having tea right now.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:58 AM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Goood Morning Jeannie,Lacey,NCN,Dmom,Painter,Lisa,Diana,

I have allergies real bad too,but this year seems to be better, I sometimes get afraid to brush against a certain flower,I would break out in hives!

I weighed myself I belive I lost 5 pounds! so happy!

So... I need to lose another 15.. I won't think about it.. I will just adjust to my intake.

Just having tea right now.
Sounds like you are on the right track. Congratulations. I might lose some if I would stop going to meetings that have such good food.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:21 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times
Yeah Izzy-a big hug!

NCN you're doing just fine.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:25 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,456,462 times
Congrats Village Life!!!
good morning to all- dinner last night was a green salad with a left over grill chicken breast chopped up in it. Overall I did pretty good last night. But this morning I ate with my dd at the Mc D's and had a sausage muffin and hash brown. That was probably a two day supply of fat! Since we just got back from there I should be good till dinner, right???

Old 06-02-2009, 10:43 AM
NCN

Lunch is 2 slices of chicken bologna and 2 slices of whitewheat and coffee and milk.

Now we are getting ready to make a garbage run and go on to Bojangle's bingo and we still have not cashed in the four things we won last week. If it is too crowded, we may just go shopping. I understand the rest home residents come every other week. I wouldn't want to take a seat they might need.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:53 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,016 times
Judi and Izzy, I'm in there with you with the allergies. Unfortunately we don't have filters or anything in our air conditioning since we don't have an a/c Anyhoo, I've an appointment at the docs next week to talk about getting new shots. I got shots against those allergies I've in spring. It took three years and then everything was fine in spring, I could even sniff on these: but now, all the good things have gone and I'm back to itchy, swollen eyes again I just can't live without pills at the moment but that's fine for the time being, I guess August will be even harder on me

When I picked DS up from the day nursery today he was a little warm, no he's up to feverish. Poor baby, it was only 2 weeks ago that he had to stay at home b/c of fever over night.

Today I was a good girl again and behaved myself - well I didn't get any chance to misbehave b/c I forgot all my food at home

2 cups of milk with that kinda Italian coffee powder
2 pieces of chocolate
some pasta, 1 small minute steak, some tomatoe sauce
1 caramell yogurt

Will have some strawberries and a quarter pineapple for dinner.

See you tomorrow!

Old 06-02-2009, 11:40 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,292,657 times
Good morning ladies...breakfast this morning was a protein shake with berries in it, a a couple cups of java, so far thats about it.

Feel a bit better today, yesterday was one baaaad day...i got dressed, found a sports bra I bought recently, doesn't feel as tight as my reg bra, but have had it on a couple hours now and my blisters are starting to hurt again, so might put my nighty back on and just give in to it. not as much pain and I would like to keep it that way!

Not sure about lunch or dinner, trying use up food here. I did use some willpower last night though. I have some french vanilla ice cream in the freezer and about a quarter jar of dark chocolate with cherries sauce, warm iti up, over ice cream..oh my..no i had a glass of cold milk and a graham cracker.

I dont usually have much willpower but I did last night for some reason.

Izzy, good for you! Yay! Shoot i will be happy to just maintain for the next week or so...

Later!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals