Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 04:28 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,632,937 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Hard to believe we're back here already. I'm on day 6 of counting points and although went a tad over yesterday, still feel very much in control. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Monday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 05:05 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,881,236 times
Morning Jeannie and what a great day for your son!!!!

Morning NCN, Izzy,Diana,Lisa,Painter.

Very,very foggy and humid here-unusual but hey anything can happen here.

Not much-have to call doc as Mr. L had reaction to new med and weekend was awful. Everything was fine until new medicine introduced. Ain't that always the way!?

Breakfast-yog loaded with fresh blueberries.
Lunch-?
Dinner-not a clue!

Old 06-22-2009, 05:25 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,632,937 times
Judi, I hope they can get him on track soon! Have you had any bites with the house?

breakfast...

oatmeal with sliced banana and soymilk (5)

water with lemons
supplements

Old 06-22-2009, 05:29 AM

Nothing Jeannie-July 1st I'm trying FSBO. I've had it with realtors right now.

Me too-as he was feeling great and had regained strength. Why can't they leave well enough alone?

Old 06-22-2009, 06:50 AM
NCN

21,668 posts, read 25,680,315 times
Good morning. We will be leaving soon for the aquatic center.
I figure the further you can stay from doctors, the better off you are. My doctor finally found me Friday. We couldn't find a parking space at the aquatic center so we just came back home and I happened to be here when she called. I am probably going to be having minor surgery and I will once more have to stay off the computer this week, so I may be scarce for a while. I will let you know how it went after it is all over. This is just a precautionary thing, so everything is cool.

Coffee and milk (1)
banana (1)
2 strawberry eggo waffles (4)

Old 06-22-2009, 06:54 AM

Good luck NCN-hurry back!

Old 06-22-2009, 08:08 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,452,412 times
Merry Monday Morning to all!

Jeannie, A BIG Congrats on the championship!
NC, Hope this "minor' surgery isn't anything serious. Will add you to the prayers.....
Lacey, I am sorry to hear Mr. L is having problems with the meds, enough is enough already. Poor guy..........

Having my pepsi for breakfast and that is as far as I have gotten this a.m. Cleaning up the trash from my boys killed any thoughts of food for me, what a mess to wake up to....

Old 06-22-2009, 08:23 AM

72,458 posts, read 18,222,920 times
Morning everyone! I see the sun shining brightly at 7 in the morning here..

NCN We will be thinking about you! take care!

Lacey!OMG! I thought your house was sold a long time ago. Yeah,by now you would know how to sell it yourself.

Hi Painter! glad you are here this morning.

I sprained my neck last night,I took a long hot shower,feels a little better. I need to still go out early.

Herb tea and scrambled egg white with veggies

Old 06-22-2009, 11:15 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,398,245 times
all!

Good to see that you all survived Father's day well.

Jeannie, you must be so proud! Wow!!!

Judi, sending cyber hugs. I hope Mr. L will be better soon! It's always the testing... You get along with something fine and then they want to change a bit here or do something different there et voilà you have problems. That's just annoying and mostly painful.

I had long biketour with my dad and the hubster yesterday when DS was taking his after-lunch-nap (my mom was babysitting and taking the time to have us off her hands to read a bit lol). So we were out and about for one and a half hour. My butt was hurting but it was fun.

Afterwards DH took Miguel and me to the maze. That was fun!!! Haven't been there in nearly 20 years and truth be told, we only made it to the tower in the middle of the maze through a tip hehe. We were running around again and again and we had to watch were DS was running or we would have lost him lol

Today was a long day at work. My colleague is on vacation so I have her workload as well.
DS is getting a new tooth (I'm wondering how much there are left to annoy us both!) so he's back to being feverish and caught a cold too.
Also went to the vet with my cat today. She's feeling better but the water in her tummy won't go away. Poor baby.

2 white wheat rolls
1 bratwurst
1 table spoon sour cream dip with bacon cubes
1/4 pineapple
half a cup of milk with chocolate corn flakes and blueberries
1 slice of bread topped with tomatoe slices and cheese, baked in the oven
half a sandwich

Now off to do some tummy muscle exercises and then off to bed.

Have a great Monday!

Old 06-22-2009, 09:57 PM

72,458 posts, read 18,222,920 times
Hey Diana,you had a fun day! great for those muscles!

Lunch

Iceburg lettuce with tofu and iced tea

Dinner

Turkey burger with a small salad.

tea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals