Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 04:52 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,624,303 times

Advertisements

Good morning! My first meeting with the personal trainer was helpful and really has motivated me. Weight resistance is really an important part of getting back into good shape. Monday will be my next meeting. My daughter again did well last night at the swim meet. As this is all new to me I see that they set up each heat (race) by the girl's last times for each event. So, the better your time, the more competition will be with you in additional heats. A girl on the team that only joined because my daughter joined, not very good and very competitiive with my daughter, couldn't wait to run up to her the last race and say "you got third place, my mom told me"...... I explained to my daughter it doesn't matter how you place its improving your own time each meet. That is how you know your becoming a better swimmer. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Friday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 05:05 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,862,732 times
Wow Jeannie-cruel kid. Congrats to your daughter.

Hi NCN,Izzy,YLisa,Diana,Painter.

Yesterday is over thank heavens and I hope Mr. L's mood is less grouchy-I can understand but hey!

Breakfast-yog/fruit.
Lunch-probably 3 1/2 graham crackers.
Dinner-I'll bake that sweet potato and have spin. salad.

JMO-I am beyong sick of the MJ death coverage. Enough is enough.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:05 AM

5 lbs. off in 10 days. Guess thats pretty good.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Wow Jeannie-cruel kid. Congrats to your daughter.

Hi NCN,Izzy,YLisa,Diana,Painter.

Yesterday is over thank heavens and I hope Mr. L's mood is less grouchy-I can understand but hey!

Breakfast-yog/fruit.
Lunch-probably 3 1/2 graham crackers.
Dinner-I'll bake that sweet potato and have spin. salad.

JMO-I am beyong sick of the MJ death coverage. Enough is enough.
The sad part of it is Farrah Fawcett died the same day after suffering for years with cancer and that will probably hardly even get a mention.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:31 AM

Agree her suffering has hardly been mentioned.

Congrats on the loss!!!!

Old 06-26-2009, 07:02 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,647,185 times
Farrah is still with us. Our daughter is a look alike. She used to be told that all the time. We are Farrah fans too.

Coffee and milk
banana
2 Strawberry eggo waffles

Off to the aquatic center.

Lacey, hope all goes well today.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:30 AM

72,423 posts, read 18,208,733 times
Good morning Ladies and hopefully some guys want to admit they need to be healthy

Good for you Jeannie! work on it!

Last night at the Barbara Walter's interview on Farrah was so touching... very sad Jaclyn Smith was her friend,she talked about her and that was very sweet and sad.

Oh well about Micheal Jackson,he will be a legend. Here in L.A. is totally crazy,hear music,and everywhere I go even in the office was about him. Went to my hairdresser,this guy mentioned about him,everyone freaked out.

Tea first and then some soymilk and eggs maybe? I haven't figured out yet.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:03 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,937 times
morning ladies
Nothing to report - 13 lbs down -cant wait to see 15! Did pretty good last night, went to eat with dd and after the salad and 1 chicken tender I was done. Just drinking gallons of water every day, still horribly hot here.

Jeannie I think your dd is doing wonderful! Kids are just cruel.....

I am not being hateful but MJ will not be missed by me. Did watch a special a couple of weeks ago on Farrah's fight with cancer, I will say she earned my respect and that she was a strong women, sad. Cancer runs in my family and her story hit home, reminded me of my mom's battle.

Anyhow, got to run, keep up the diet fights girls!

Old 06-26-2009, 11:06 AM

lunch...

vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Yep, she is a brat. I don't like talking about children that way but she really is. Mean to my daughter too. I had to have her kept away from my daughter in swimming line ups because she is constantly talking and distracting to my daughter and to other swimmers.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:27 PM

Hi all-hot thread in "Celebrities" re MJ! As bad as the Politics forum-LOL.

Lunch was a small packet of 3 graham crackers.

Painter you are doing great-but should eat to offset all the work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals