Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2009, 03:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times

Advertisements

Very good Monday morning all-for some reason the eyes opened and the brain tried to kick in so I'm up and on 2nd cup of coffee.

Yesterday saw a show in FoodTV-that drinking ice water will burn calories-can hear those ice makers going now.

Have our regular doctor this morning for Mr. L. Geel like we live at doctor offices.

Breakfast will be the norm.
Lunch-no clue yet
Dinner-Mr. L requested American Chop Suey (chop meat, elbow macs, stewed tomatoes, tomato soup-mixed and baked with crumb top).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 06:52 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Good morning Lacey, Izzy, Lisa, Painter.
Post and run--I am ten minutes from leaving for aquatic center and I am still having my coffee and milk.
vanilla yogurt
2 eggo waffles
And Izzy, I had a vitamin C tablet because we are out of bananas and I don't want to take the time for any of the other fruit.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:23 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN and the rest of the healthy ones!

So far I lost 16 pounds! woo hooot! I have until next monday to finish with my weight therapy!

I can't wait to eat anything I want. I started 2 months ago. I have been going to a Chinese biofeedback accupuncture,kinda hard to explain,but once a week I would see him. and he cures something like hormone balance etc. and no sugar at all,which means no fruit,just a lemon,no pasta,no rice,no beans except for soy. no carbo. I can eat fish,chicken,meat,eggs,nuts,soy products. vegetables,cheeses
It's been difficult,because I have no energy,and everytime I eat after 3 hours I am starve.

My weight is pretty proportional. Actually I was allergic to cheese,I was afraid to have cheese,but since I was hungry I ate it and didn't have the bloating or diarhrea, I told him,he said that lactose is sugar,so that was cured too!. I am so happy,he also cured my digestive system. He told me I had a problem with it years ago.. I saw him more than 3 years ago,So I have known him for 5. He cured my allergies with fruit,I used to have an ear itch,after he cured it,I havne't had an itch for many years now.
So now I can digest better and not hold food in my body. Ok.. I will explain more when I get a chance.

Now it's veggies,eggs and coffee

Old 07-13-2009, 10:10 AM

Good for you Izzy.

Get this it was in the 30's a little north of here this morning.

Lunch was out after the doctor ad I had an omelet with diced chicken/peppers/onions/salsa.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:01 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Judi, how did the doctors visit go?

Old 07-13-2009, 04:05 PM

Hi NCN-good-back in a month. His BP was pretty low (he lost 12 lbs) so the doctor stopped his BP meds for now and I'll take his pressure every day. He requested his fave casserole-so we'll see how much he eats. Doctor told him he has to.

I love our doctors and nurses-they care so much and not just for him but for me.

How's Mr. NCN?

Old 07-13-2009, 09:22 PM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Thanks Lacey!

Great to have a wonderful team of doctors and nurses,support is so important!

lunch was a salad and fish,diet coke

dinner cut up tofu,scallions,tomatos,cucumbers with some olive oil
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals