Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2009, 06:40 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,635,994 times

Advertisements

Good morning! How is everyone? Our home computer will be arriving today, hopefully. This is hubby's computer that he just got back for repair but is still having problems with the charge. So, someone please fill me in with what I've missed? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk... ...happy Saturday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 08:56 AM

72,468 posts, read 18,227,792 times
Good morning Jeannie!

Well,NCN is doing well and resting. She feels much better.

Lacey and Mr L are doing better.

I haven't seen much of others,Haven't seen Diana for a while, she must be busy with family

I will be able to eat normal foods starting tomorrow. yippee!!

coffee and scrambled eggs with cheese.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:08 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,887,060 times
Good morning Jeannie and welcome back!!!

Yep Izzy covered it all. Diana's on holiday in Hungary. Just been NCN,Izzy and me holding the fort.

Breakfast-yog/fruit
Lunch-prob cott ch and salad
Dinner-Mr. L wants pizza (I wanted to make stew or port roast as we're freezing here, have the heat on!).

Jeannie saw that Ral/Dur got hit badly yesterday with winds and rain.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning Jeannie and welcome back!!!

Yep Izzy covered it all. Diana's on holiday in Hungary. Just been NCN,Izzy and me holding the fort.

Breakfast-yog/fruit
Lunch-prob cott ch and salad
Dinner-Mr. L wants pizza (I wanted to make stew or port roast as we're freezing here, have the heat on!).

Jeannie saw that Ral/Dur got hit badly yesterday with winds and rain.
You have the heat on? we need to trade!

Old 07-18-2009, 09:46 AM

Do you believe it-yes we do-it's only mid 50's and cloudy-sky is like a fall or winter sky. Yesterday I froze-even my bones were cold.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:08 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,690,936 times
Good morning. I have had a fun morning chatting with friends on Facebook. My computer likes this website better. Facebook almost shuts me down. I have to log off sometimes because I get notes that tell me I am overloading. I guess there are just too many pictures.

I am doing fine, but I get a little dizzy if I try to do too much, so yesterday I went to bed after lunch and had about a three hour nap. I had been up half the night before clearing my lungs. It was cough, cough, cough. I didn't even bother to fill the pain prescription. That is usually a waste of money for my insurance company anyway. I just don't use much of that.

Jeannie, it is good to have you back. Our weather was beautiful yesterday. Did you really have storms?

Coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles

Mr. VA brought me a mallow cup from the service station and I ate it because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Sure. LOL Five points on WW for two mallow cups. Only 2 points if you have one.

Lunch is a hot dog (chicken). I fried it because I am craving grease. More LOL. I had a few cups of coffee because Mr. VA woke me up early this morning. He apologized for doing it but he said I had to see what was in the back yard. It was a huge deer. Since we have a four feet high fence, it had to be able to jump the fence. I suggested leaving the gate open, but we don't want the dogs to be able to get to our cats. Life can be interesting when you live in the country. I had seen deer at the end of our road in the woods, but they don't usually travel this close to the main road.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:03 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,635,994 times
NCN, not sure what is going on with you but I'm glad you are feeling better. Judi, how is Mr. "L" these days? Yes, we had some bad but brief storms last night with a tornado watch. Everything is fine though and pretty mild today. Izzy, I can imagine it must be pretty hot by you? My second oldest son just informed me this week that he will be making a one way trip to Vegas. Not sure for how long though. I'm not thrilled with this news but 21 and single...hes going to do what he wants to do. I'd rather have him get it out of his system now and then settle down closer to 30 anyway. He'll be back in the beginning of August to make a road trip with my other son down to NC for my company picnic in Raleigh. Can't wait for that. Girls, next friday we're on our way to Hilton Head for a week so I'll be MIA then too. I may have a laptop though and I'll try and keep in touch. I missed you all!!

1 hour at the gym with my trainer...

breakfast...

oatmeal with sliced banana and soymilk

Old 07-18-2009, 11:40 AM

Hi NCN-now take it easy.

We went out for lunch-Mr. L's suggestion and I finally had my delicious juicy cheeseburger-I am feeling decadent and happy.

Dinner will be sauteed tilapia and salad.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:38 PM

Lacey! I can't believe there are delicious juicy cheeseburgers!

I just had a fried cod on iceburg lettucewith some lemon and iced tea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals