Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2009, 04:37 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times

Advertisements

Good morning! A very busy day yesterday and didn't end until after football at 9:00 pm. I'm feeling it this morning. Hopefully I'll get some energy before my day begins again. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk...

breakfast...

oatmeal with blueberries
water with lemons
supplements

lunch...

low fat yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

dinner...

tuna helper...my daughter's favorite.

Happy Tuesday!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 06:17 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,099 times
Good morning Jeannie. I had the same problem this morning. My friend stayed till 10 p.m. so I had a hard time getting up at 5:30 this morning...

The shopping yesterday was quite successful. Well, I didn't get the pants I wanted but maybe I didn't try hard enough... Anyhoo, I found a cute little dress which I can wear now and also in winter with boots and a shirt under it. And I also bought a new pair of jeans. Guess we need new storage room soon lol

Dinner before we went shopping was a slice of w/w bread with half a steak.

Today:
breakfast: the other half of the steak and a slice of bread
Snack: 1 ice cream
Lunch: spaghetti with zucchini and cream sauce (small portion)
Dessert: some yogurt

Today I'm going to a pool party. One of the ladies of my step aerobic class has health problems (she's over 70 and had a hip surgery and some more things done) and can't come to our classes anymore. Anyhoo' she misses us so she invited us over. I already ordered dinner at a restaurant so we'll get pizzas, Indian food and some salads. I guess everyone will be snacking here and tasting there and the weather is great so I might jump into her pool too.

Have a gorgeous Tuesday! Only two more days of work this week, yippie!

Old 08-18-2009, 07:49 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,693,790 times
Good morning, Jeannie, MM, Lacey, Izzy, Painter, Lisa and anyone else I may have missed who stops in. I looked up Rath and he has not been on since June. He must be back in school. I know we all wonder how he is doing. I sort of adopted him as an extra son. I have a lot of adopted children on here. LOL

coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles

Foot looks some better because a lot of swelling is gone, but it is still a mess. Some of the red and blue have gone and changed direction, so more is going.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:44 AM

72,476 posts, read 18,229,368 times
Good morning all! I am sure painter and the others will show up soon..

Should be great fun to get together with that lady,MM. Nice that she invited you all.

Morning I am having soymilk,wheat bread and egg white

At noon I don't know

But at night I will be going to an all you can eat buffet, some high school friends are getting together. I have a friend who is coming from Texas to visit,she is travelling with her husband and kids,so some of us here decided to meet her at a restaurant. I will eat sensibly,I hope, Its a Chinese and Japanse style. So I will have a few sushies!

Old 08-18-2009, 09:12 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,888,470 times
Good morning all-late today had some pressing issues that had to be addressed.

Had the most wonderful lunch with friends yesterday-delicious chicken salad on 1/2 croissant, wild rice salad with grapes and almonds, tomato florentine soup!

Dinner last night was 2 slices of pork and salad.

Breakfast was yog/fruit.

Lunch-not sure yet if we're going out or it will be cottage cheese.

Dinner-thinking linguine and gravy.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:23 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,693,790 times
Mid morning snack: Coffee and milk

Bojangle's Sausage Biscuit with a cup of coffee and creme and a refill

Bojangle's Biscuit with a large tomato slice inside--Um, good!

2 slices whitewheat with rest of the huge tomato
coffee and milk

Peanut bar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals