Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 04:40 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,866,360 times

Advertisements

Good morning all-and Jeannie figured you have your hands full with company and getting ready for a big day!!!!

Izzy they're talking Weight Watcher's points and boy it all sounds good.

Well-all packed - just some little stuff and I am beyond ready.
Last night the steak was delicious.
Breakfast-last of my yog and fruit.
Lunch-egg salad and cottage ch.
Dinner-baked beans, ham, tomatoes.

The refrig is officially empty.

Have a great Sat. all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2009, 06:54 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,418,446 times
Good morning.

Judi- Since the fridge is empty you are on the count down. Woo hoo.

Not much going on today. DH and I have to paint the 2nd coat of Kool coat on the roof.

I have lots of fruits and veggies to get through.

Have a great weekend.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:20 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,680,952 times
Morning everyone.............

labor Day weekend is here and the leave should be showing their brilliance soon along with the cool air blowing through our hair.
I dont' know where this came from

Anyway happy labor day weekend.

Oh got to watch. My friends came over with a home made peach pie. Killed me last night. I'm not eating nothing today.

oh lets see.

will have a piece of WW toast and an apple for break
Lunch will be salad and 0 point soup which is sort of a vegable with a noodle floating around somewhere. Or they say so LOL!! No it's good.
Progresso puts them out.
Dinner will be salad with left over london broil.
My jello with free cool whip for dessert and a WW 1 point popscile with cream. Of course its not real cream or cream but it's satisfying.

Enjoy the weekend.

Lacey...........I'm sure you are sooooooo excited......All packed. Only a couple day left.
I'm happy for you and Mr lacey NJ......here you come...Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-05-2009, 07:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,866,360 times
Less than 24 hrs!!!!!! But hey I'm not excited-LOL.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:56 AM

Whoo hoo......

Old 09-05-2009, 08:03 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,654,779 times
Good morning ladies.
Coffee and milk
banana
2 strawberry eggo waffles straight out of the toaster.

I have had those 0 point soups, but if you have the whole can it turns into about 2 points. I think what is so good about them is the flavoring. Add a 2 point potato or 12 croutons and it really gets good.

Lacey, in WW you have to keep your eyes on serving sizes. When you are counting calories another one is the same, but not necessarily with the points. I can have 2 slices of WW bread for 1 point, but if I eat 2 sandwiches the second 2 slices count one each. It is very complicated. There is a little sliderule type thing that helps you measure this. A good example of this is that one mallow cup candy is 2 points but if you have two it turns into 5 points. One candy kiss is one point, but 2 candy kisses are three points. It doesn't take long to decide to only eat one.

When I saw Lisa's rye bread yesterday, I wanted it, but 2 slices of rye bread that I buy are 3 points and it is hard to get 3 points together for bread only. I love rye bread with ham. Here is how I usually divide my points for a 6 point meal.
Meat (3)
bread(1)
fruit (1)
Most of the vegetables I eat are free but if they count I have to take points away from something else or use the bonus points up and have no naughty foods that day. Sometimes when I plan ahead I will have a three point breakfast and a 9 point lunch. I just bought real butter at Sam's and found one pat has 3 points, so I won't be eating a lot of that. LOL
Coffee and milk (1)

Last edited by NCN; 09-05-2009 at 08:52 AM..

Old 09-05-2009, 08:18 AM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Less than 24 hrs!!!!!! But hey I'm not excited-LOL.
We are excited for you and we are going to miss you, but don't be concerned about that; just have fun and then come back and tell us about it.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:30 AM

72,429 posts, read 18,211,476 times
Wow! Happy Labor Day happy jumping ladies!

Have a great trip Judi! so exciting!!

Thanks for the points explanations. Great to know that I don't need to go to Weight Watchers,just see how you guys add them up.

The leaves are not changing in my neigborhood,but I can see the skies and the sun for a change love that little thingy Eliza!

Having some tea for my still upset stomach. early for breakfast still..

Old 09-05-2009, 08:38 AM
NCN

Izzy, I wonder if you may be suffering from heat exhaustion or maybe you could be allergic to smoke like I am. I would be having a terrible time if I were around that smoke. We use the expensive furnace filters that collect a high percentage of the pollution.

Your wet rice sounds like the way we ate rice when I was growing up. Rice was a cereal food for us like oatmeal. Mom cooked it really wet and added butter and sugar. Yum! Yum! Can't eat that anymore but it is a good childhood memory. The only cereal we had was usually cooked. Once in a blue moon we would have Kellog's corn flakes. We usually had the country type breakfasts you get at Cracker Barrel with eggs, meat, biscuits, gravy, homemade jelly, etc.

Last edited by NCN; 09-05-2009 at 08:50 AM..

Old 09-05-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Wow! Happy Labor Day happy jumping ladies!

Have a great trip Judi! so exciting!!

Thanks for the points explanations. Great to know that I don't need to go to Weight Watchers,just see how you guys add them up.

The leaves are not changing in my neigborhood,but I can see the skies and the sun for a change love that little thingy Eliza!

Having some tea for my still upset stomach. early for breakfast still..
Hope your tummy feels bettter soon izz

What exactly do you want to know.

I can have 18points for the whole day.
Breakie. 2 WW toast=1 point
1 1/2 cup of strawberries=1 point
Got 16 left for the day.
I willl have 0 point soup but I double it so it really ='s 1 point and
an apple =1 point
14 left
Will have a KK bar snack with will equal=1 point
Dinner will be salad mix with radishes, scullion and broccli florets with about 3 ozs of steak and dressing drizzled = maybe but I will give it 8

So I still have some left for a teeney weenie piece of homemade peach pie

I don't eat after dinner except if I'm real hungry then I get a ww snack of garlic pretzel thins already packaged.=2 points

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals