Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 04:36 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,641,644 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Friday is here and a day before Halloween.... The field trip was a lot of fun with lots to see. Pumpkin carving was done last night and now getting ready for work. Today we're allowed to dress up and can anyone guess what I'm going to be today? So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Friday all! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 06:25 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,698,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Good morning! Friday is here and a day before Halloween.... The field trip was a lot of fun with lots to see. Pumpkin carving was done last night and now getting ready for work. Today we're allowed to dress up and can anyone guess what I'm going to be today? So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Friday all! Jeannie

Morning Jeannie........

Sounds like a fun couple days you have there. Dressing up like a pumpkin?
got my excersise this morning, cleaning this afternoon then Glen Miller show at Dover Downs tonight.

Not sure whats on the menu but I can tell you I'll have strawberries with steel cut oatmeal and a couple of walnuts sprinkled.
Lunch will be light either a spinach salad or/and soup.
Dinner we may be eating out, if not I have chicken thigs

Happy Frightful friday

[

Old 10-30-2009, 06:52 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,456,462 times
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Hope you all have a frightful night out and about, dont let the monsters get you all!

Havent been in here for a long time, this diet thing has decided not to cooperate with me anymore. Good thing I do not have to buy chocolate or candy for the kiddies tonight, I am afraid I am the only one that would benefit from it. I will say I lost a total of 26 pounds and have not gained any back so that is a plus....or minus, lol. Guess I have hit the proverbial plateau, now I need to jump off of it.

Have a wonderful day!

Old 10-30-2009, 07:05 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,897,377 times
Morning and how great to see 2 old friends here-congrats to you both, Painter 26 that's great.

Okay guess I'm the minority but I detest Halloween-have even as a kid-fon't know why just do. We don't get many here as the mall, merchants,etc do lots of activities. Have candy tho-the little ones are cute.

Last night had 3 wings-yum.

Breakfast was yog/fruit.
Lunch-may be out as Mr. L has doc at 11.
Dinner-Low fat Mexican casserole with whole grain tortillas, low fat sour cream, 2% cheese, lean ground beef (96%).

Happy Friday all.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:18 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,552,786 times
Good morning...

Just a quick 'hello' before my busy day begins...I've got a Dr. appointment in a little later this morning, but wanted to wish you all a good day.

Don't know how to dress as it's really cold right now, and it's supposed to be 80 degrees later on...then get up 90 on Saturday...I really don't like this weather!

Just had my coffee, and will have lunch with my old friend from High School at Marie Callendar...I plan to eat healthy...

Have a great day...

Old 10-30-2009, 07:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,405,016 times
Good afternoon all!

Yesterday was quite too packed to check in at all. Went grocery shopping with my mom, played with DS a little and then went to the movies with my mom to watch Pope Joan which we both have read (well my mother read it and listened to it *g*). We had a fun night out with popcorn, nachos and cheese dip!

Today was DS's Halloween party at the day nursery. I went to work later to be able to drop him off with DH. He was very cute in white tights, a white t-shirt and a small white cape on which I sewed some spiders and bats. I even painted his little face white but he didn't like his costume and the make-up and he cried when we left him there Poor baby. But I guess he had fun in the end.

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with chocolate (?)
Lunch: 1 slice of w/w bread with a tad ketchup, 1 slice of sausage and a slice of cheese, baked in the oven
dessert: 1 chocolate pudding with cookie balls

Dinner: will be at a Greek restaurant b/c I'm meeting some friends of my former high school class.

No plans for the weekend but another visit to another Greek restaurant with another bunch of friends

I hope you all have a great Halloween!
Take care
Diana

Old 10-30-2009, 08:31 AM

591 posts, read 665,775 times
Good morning to all. One thing about a senior community, is we don't hand out any candy. No temptations this year.

Welcome back Painter. That is wonderful you have not gained anything. now that you are back, we are here to help you with all your positives. Note: We all have bad days, but we all take one day at a time, POSITIVES . Just got back from exercise, and feel pretty good. I had a good workout.

Breakfast cottage cheese and fruit. water

Lunch ?

dinner tenderloin, salad, veggie

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK END AND ENJOY THE KIDS. I MISS THAT.

LADYBEE (BEV)

Old 10-30-2009, 08:37 AM

72,495 posts, read 18,237,939 times
Good morning to everyone! glad to see ya painter!

Eliza,that's a great breakfast!

MM I am sure your DS will have so much fun! that is one day the kiddies love!

I am having some pecans and a banana later will have my oatmeal for the day.

Enjoy your day!

Old 10-30-2009, 08:37 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,687,398 times
Good Morning everyone...

been super busy with the new puppy the past couple of days....

had a great dinner last night, salad with grill chicken cut up on it, and a baked sweet potato

Lunch yesteday was a chicken salad sandwich

so far today is coffee...

Have a great day every one!

Old 10-30-2009, 09:19 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,552,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Okay guess I'm the minority but I detest Halloween-have even as a kid-fon't know why just do.
No Lacey, you aren't in the minority...I feel the same! I'm always so happy when it's over and I can look forward to my favorite holiday...Thanksgiving!!

I'm dressed and ready to go, but had a couple of minutes to check back in. Wow Painter...great loss!

Well...gotta go...again, have a great day everyone...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals