Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2009, 04:48 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,632,429 times

Advertisements

Good morning! It is Thanksgiving week and a perfect time to remember the blessings in our lives. Today I am thankful for my 4 beautiful, healthy children that I have been blessed with. I thought each of us could share a little bit each day this week. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Monday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 05:08 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,880,122 times
Good morning Jeannie and friends.

Much to be thankful for and health is our blessing.

Follow up with surgeon this afternoon-just a check.

Thinking of joining Curves-they have a great promotion, 1 month free, no obligations then $36 a mo.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.

Just took the cute little bird out to defrost.

Happy Monday all.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:49 AM

72,456 posts, read 18,221,969 times
Happy Monday and happy week to all!

Breakfast mixed fruit and a toast with eggwhite and non fat milk

Old 11-23-2009, 10:03 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,498,862 times
As I get older (scared of the senior citizen birthday coming up lol) I appreciate every year I am alive, healthy and my family is all healthy.
I am really thankful my daughter is visiting with me for 10 days from Utah. She did great in the marathon yesterday in Tulsa.

Today I broke the trend of eggwhites and had a toasted half of a bael with a piece of lean turkey.

Hope everyone has a great day.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:19 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,397,604 times
Hello Jeannie, Judi, Izzy and Chickrae! I hope you all spent a great weekend.

There's so much I'm thankful for. First of all my baby Miguel. He's such a sweet boy and I'm so thankful that he's healthy and I hope that he can grow up with many happy days and things to see and do.

Weekend flew by way too fast again with going out for dinner on Saturday and a double feature at the movie theater with my cousin yesterday.

Breakfast: 1 egg McMuffin and a hot chocolate at McDonald's
Lunch: a little portion mashed potatoes with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and 2 small pieces of pork fillet
Snack: a little grapefruit
Dinner: shared 2 slices of w/w bread with DS with a little butter and leftover meat

Off to bed early (again lol).
Take care and have a great Thanksgiving week.
Diana

Old 11-23-2009, 10:50 PM

72,456 posts, read 18,221,969 times
I am thankful that my mom is pretty healthy and still have tons of energy.

Lunch: A cheese enchillada with some rice.coke

Dinner: yam and some tea.

Take care and good nite
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals