Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2009, 03:43 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,623,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Lisa, I can' tell you how many times I've been where you are now. I have not been going to the gym more than a couple of times in the last month. I need to get back on track also. Halloween set me back a little. Just keep visiting here if you can. So, whats on everyone's schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far.... Happy Tuesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 05:01 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Morning Jeannie and ladies.

Just going to try to keep warm as it's 7 below and to be 20 below tonite.

Breakfast-the usual
Lunch-?
Dinner-navy bean soup that I have to prep soon.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:13 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Good morning Jeannie,Lacey and the ladies
Sounds like a real winter! Rained all day yesterday,at least the air is better. Hope it rains more,I can see snow on the mountains.

Soymilk and the usual. My mom and I are going to her exercise class this morning,they are having some little gathering too. so it should be fun.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,389,111 times
Good evening Jeannie, Judi, Izzy and all those to follow.

It's been a really ugly day. 43°F, rain, rain, more rain, no sun at all. The whole day looked like just before twilight, ugh.

I've been really lazy checking on CD lately but I've been off the wagon a lot so it was better I didn't share lol

1 white wheat bun with cream cheese
1 mandarin orange
1 bowl of salad with a little yogurt dressing and some tune
a few spaghetti with cream sauce along with the salad
1 mandarine
some chocolate covered ginger snaps
1 slice of w/w bread with a tad butter and a slice of cheese

Okay, my sofa is calling. Then off to bed early.
Take care.

Judi, stay warm.

Diana

Old 12-08-2009, 12:19 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Hi Diana-sounds miserable. It's the holidays-so falling off will happen.

Lunch was out and a steaming hot bowl of beef/barley soup and a roast beef sand on wheat.

Wow it is beyond cold.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:37 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,792,249 times
I loved my dinner (two soft beef tacos with white cheese dip). I went to the gym right after dinner and worked out for an hour and a half.

I started to go to the gym right after work. I worked at a different location and I could have literally walked to the gym if I wanted to.

I'm just glad I went. The weather was an easy excuse not to go. It's been drizzling off and on and just looked really depressing outside. The worst part about the gym is people who don't understand the concept of keeping the tv on a low volume. I couldn't even heard my iPod over the tv. Once I got ahold of a remote, I promptly turned down the tv.

I'm skipping out on the gym tomorrow and will spend most of my day with my girlfriend, aside from a few hours at work tomorrow.

Breakfast: apple and chicken noodle soup (odd I know)
Mid-day snack/Lunch: rice chex with sugar
Dinner: Mexican (tacos with white cheese dip)

Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
oh how life can get so busy and hectic....and I'm not even talking about the holidays!!!!

oldest son cooked dh, himself and me a scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast, my three pups got the majority of mine! Lunch was at my mom's but I was stressed already and didn't eat four bites!!! Had a crockpot of pinto beans going, came home---more stress----proceeded to fry dh some pork chops and fix some cornbread..... ahhh, less stress----ate a small portion of beans and bread, then went to bed at 7:30....

yup...back up, with the wind howling, the rain sounding like a flood and lightning and and and...up I got....let pups out and here I am, about to go try it again...sigh

glad to see so many of you guys on track....

Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 PM

72,421 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Looks like we all have some kind of bad weather,take it easy folks!

Today was a very pretty day,after the only rain we had for a while,clean air for a change.

At noon I was busy I just had a hot dog. I usually carry some nuts in a bag and munch on them in the car. which is healthy.
At night,I baked a yam drank some milk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals