Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2009, 03:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,896,027 times

Advertisements

Happy New Year's Eve all.

In a matter of hours this year will be over and I for one am happy to see it end. I have a "thing" about odd number years. Hopefully 2010 will bring us happiness,health,prosperity and peace within.

Went out last night and had a pulled pork sandwich-great.

Breakfast-the usual.
Lunch-could be cottage ch, could be out.
Dinner-a splurge-lobster,shrimp,scallop scampi over pasta and garlic bread.

Haven't seen midnight in many a year and don't plan to tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 08:52 AM

72,492 posts, read 18,236,616 times
Good morning Lacey! I don't plan to stay late tonight either,not a party girl anymore

imagine the first decade of the 21st century is almost over! Let's pray that the next decade will bring better things

I am going for a walk first,then some egg whites with veggies and coffee

Old 12-31-2009, 09:24 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,404,392 times
Hey Girls!

I just wanted to stop by quickly before jumping into the tub with DS to get ready for our party tonight. Miguel will stay at my parents' and we're going out with friends. Haven't done that since I was pregnant with Miguel lol

I have been quite good over the last days but not today though. Breakfast was one and a half white wheat bun with veal liverwurst (ugh, I know but it was very delicious) along with a cup of hot chocolate.
Lunch, hmm, tried this and tried that but didn't eat a lot so I had another white wheat bun with liverwurst and hot chocolate at 3 p.m.

Dinner - don't know yet.

However, I've been quite busy doing ab exercises, I can already see a six pack growing rofl. Hope this will go on in 2010.

Hope you have a wonderful night.
Take care and see you next year.
Diana
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals