Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies-well first night home was thankfully uneventful. Just hope they all are like that.

Cut and color (hi-lites) today. Will arm him w/phone and cell #,etc.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.

Lunch-1/2 roast beef sand on 12 grain.

Dinner-still thinking.

Hugs all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 08:21 AM

72,477 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Good morning Lacey,stay well and sending Karma your way all the time!

Can't believe I am before NCN!
Having a cuppa coffee now and followed by my fruit mixes and oatmeal.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:19 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times
We were awakened with cats playing on the roof early this morning. We got up, saw the few snow flakes that had fallen during the night. They looked more like frost than snow, but just slightly different and not in all places like under trees. We had rain at 1 A. M. when I finally stopped playing games on the computer and went to bed. I think our snow came at about 3 A. M. I ate breakfast and went back to bed and had to get right into housework when I got back up. Machines are going and I am ready to prepare dinner for us. We have changed to breakfast, dinner and then supper for our retirement on most days. That just works better for us because we are usually hungry as a bear when we come back from exercise on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I made the mistake of posting on facebook Monday that we were not going to exercise that day because of the weather. Nurse police was on the telephone the next time she could find us home and said we were not to skip exercise again. )!@#$%^&*(

Coffee and milk
peanut granola bar
banana

I am ready to prepare: Frozen green beans and seasoning
cherry tomatoes cut in half
chopped onions
Pork chops and I may have two
biscuits

Old 02-25-2010, 10:01 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,512 times
Judi - have fun getting your hair done. How's Mr. L feeling today?

Izzy - still busy? Must have been an eventful day for you yesterday.

NCN - It's mor common over here to have warm food at lunch and something like sandwiches or salad or something else like that in the evening.

Did some cleaning today, changed linons and the washing machine is still running.

Lunch: pasta / half a chicken breast wrapped in bacon (then put into oven dish, topped with fried onion, carrot and horseradish, fresh cherry tomatoes cut in half, mix of cream cheese and milk and herbs poured over it, baked in oven for 40 mins)

Happy Thursday. I'm off to see my parents and let DS over at their house. They want to get up with him tomorrow, have breakfast with him and bring him to the day nursery till lunch time.

See you!

Old 02-25-2010, 02:37 PM

Diana that sounds delicious and lucky Mom and Dad!!!!

Okay-asked Mr. L if he wanted a pain med before I lefy-NO. So I left the pill and a glass of water on the counter. My hone rang and he was in pain and couldn't get the pill. So I rush out with a wet head, get here and see he could make it to the refrig for chocolate pudding and change pj's but NEVER took the pill! Guess I'll be staying close to home from now on.

Dinner-pepper and egg subs.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:10 PM

72,477 posts, read 18,230,294 times
I see that too! Diana had a yummy lunch!

NCN,I think that facebook can be a little overwhelming for me, I try not to post much there. I am just farming!

Lunch was at a Thai restaurant,had chicken with ginger,they are more spicy than Chinese.

Dinner I am just having some pinto beans and read beans. Some milk afterwards.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:29 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times
Couple of teachers have been fired here for facebook postings. Lately we seem to have a lot of news about teachers.

I joined facebook so we could let our children know what we are up to even when we are on vacation. I like being able to make one post and inform everybody, but am having second thoughts about the wisdom of doing so. I can sort of do the same thing with e-mail. Sometimes too much, right Izzy? LOL I remember when we were in Myrtle Beach and the timeshare computer sent all replies to everybody in my e-mail address book. We are talking about getting a laptop so we can use our own computer. It is time to be planning vacation again. I want to go out West and if I could talk Mr. VA into it, we would stay at different locations for about a week each. Our timeshare lets us buy time at places that have extra space for really cheap. Some weeks can be as low as $200, but that is rare.

Copied from the last post:
"I am ready to prepare: Frozen green beans and seasoning
cherry tomatoes cut in half
chopped onions
Pork chops and I may have two--I looked at the meat in the freezer wrong and we ended up having steaks instead of pork chops. They were huge, so we only had one each.
biscuits"

Dinner was dutch apple pie.

We have started having a big meal in the middle of the day and then have dessert for the night meal. We usually eat late, so it works to have dinner at sometime between 1 and 4 and then have the dessert at about 6 or 7.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:40 AM

NCN I think that's a great idea-you body can burn more off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals