Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2010, 03:57 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning all and spring is around the corner-I can see light at the end of winter's tunnel.

Camped out again and guess we will be for awhile-hard to fathom that 2 weeks ago this happened-still have flashbacks.

Last nite had 3 baby back ribs and a sweet pot.

Breakfast-the usual.
Lunch-cottage ch.
Dinner- ham n bean soup.

Surgeon at 2:30 for xrays and 3 appt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2010, 05:38 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,512 times
Wow, March already. That makes me even more ready for better weather. We're having storms since yesterday with lots of grey sky and some rain showers now and then. At least it's around 40°F and nearly all the snow is gone now.

On my list today is mopping the kitchen floor, hall and bathroom, playing with Miguel and a line dance class is starting tonight. I hope it's a lot of fun...

Breakfast: 1 banana
Lunch: leftover mashed potatoes / beans / meatloaf // another banana

Have a great start into the new month!

Old 03-01-2010, 06:46 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times
Good morning. Happy March!

Coffee and milk
banana
strawberry yogurt

Lunch will be chicken barbecue and slaw and hopefully some kind of bun.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:21 AM

72,477 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Good morning. Good to see March here! Lacey,you will feel better,you might want to put your house up for sale again!

Tea,mixed fruit and veggies. I feel fuller with the mix. having eggwhite on half a toast.
What they say is: Eat breakfast like a king,lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:21 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times
Izzy as soon as Mr. L feels better I am doing FSBO. Even tho we have excellent medical care here I need to get closer to home.

Lunch-had a half leftover baked sweet potato, cottage cheese.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times
We had the barbecued chicken at about 4 P. M. I was so hungry. We are going to our meeting tonight and will have pot luck but not much for us. Mr. VA said he was just going for dessert and not bother much with the food. He had a plate pilled high with chicken and slaw and potato chips. The ladies always have very delicious desserts and if he eats that first, he will have his pick of them all.

I did aerobics and then range of motion in the water and then relaxed in the hot tub and cleared my lungs out in the steam room. I took shampoo and washed my hair in the shower, so I am ready to go to the American Legion except for changing clothes. We took quite a while to grocery shop.

Judi, isn't there a place here to advertise your own home. I wonder how much that would cost.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Izzy as soon as Mr. L feels better I am doing FSBO. Even tho we have excellent medical care here I need to get closer to home.

Lunch-had a half leftover baked sweet potato, cottage cheese.
I know,you know the doctors and nurses so well!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:02 AM

Had a busy day,didn't eat that well,mostly junk food. burgers and stuff. Will try to eat better tomorrow. I am doing better in the morning though.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:13 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,512 times
Shared a hot dog with DS for dinner and went to the line dance course afterwards. It was a lot of fun! I'm already looking forward to the next class. Only 2 men but 16 women were there and I know all of them from my former Wednesday sports class and my step aerobic class. Hopefully it won't be only a 8 week course.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:15 AM

1,683 posts, read 8,223,779 times
Lacey, we sold our home FSBO in 2004. Of course, that was when the housing market was taking off here in Florida. It sold in 3 days. I think it depends on the market in your area. I'm sure our experience was unique, but we did learn some things along the way!

The line dancing class sounds like a blast! That's something I've always wanted to learn...perhaps I'll get inspired to find some time to take one!

Monday's Food Journal:
Breakfast - 1/2 leftover Omelet, 1 slice WW toast with homemade Apple Butter
Snack - 3 celery sticks with peanut butter
Lunch - Romaine, Cukes, Gr. Onion, Red Pepper Salad with leftover grilled chicken
Snack - Cottage Cheese and Fruit
Dinner - Greek Shrimp and Linguine - Spinach Salad
Dessert - Homemade Angel Food Cake and Strawberries sweetened with Splenda
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals