Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2010, 04:11 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times

Advertisements

Good morning all.

NCN hope snow disappears for you all. We are to have another great day-but know Mother Nature's not done with us yet.

Yesterday tho I wore open toed slides and a light jacket-yeah!

I'm awake but the brain's sleeping still-LOL.

Breakfast-the usual.
Lunch-not sure, may take Mr. L for a haircut and late breakfast.
Dinner-sausage subs.

PianoGirl-great menu!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2010, 05:14 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,004 times
Judi, how do you do that with the weather. One day you're shoveling snow and ice and the next you're wearing open toed slides?!?! I wish I could put my winter clothes into the depths of my wardrobe and get the more colorful things out!

Step aerobic lesson was exhausting. I wanted to take it slow and only give them instructions and do as little as possible, since my knee hurts from the line dance class, but there were 3 new ladies waiting and all in all I had 15 ladies to torture so I had to really rock it. Now not only my right knee hurts, also the left knee is complaining and my ab muscles are a little sore At least they all had fun and that's the most important.

My evening plans were just cancelled since one of my friends who wanted to come over for dinner and a chat just told me her kid is sick (poor baby!) so it'll be a lazy couch evening for me.

Breakfast:
half a cup of milk with a little cereal
Lunch:
small helping of chicken noodle soup
half a slice of w/w bread topped with cream cheese / cheese / ham
Snack:
small portion of cereal w/ milk

Happy hump day!

Old 03-03-2010, 08:55 AM

72,411 posts, read 18,198,148 times
Good morning! it's going to rain here again. Like you say Diana that one day snow and the next day sandles,that's what it's like here too.
Woke up late,busy yesterday,gonna go do other exercises like going to the gym. My muscles are not as strong as it used to be. Not toned.

Tea and mixed juice some toast
Going to my Kiwans luncheon at noon. not sure what to eat yet. I am sure you notice that I eat out so much. I just try to eat in smaller portions.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:56 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
Diana-just wanted to air the toes-LOL, tired of Uggs.

Old 03-03-2010, 04:30 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
Diana, Colorado has a saying, "If you don't like the weather, stick around and it will change." North Carolina could say the same. Not long ago I was walking in the yard in sandals and then yesterday it was in the 30's and snowing. It snowed until about 9 or 10 last night. Mr. VA had to keep the car lights on dim because if he used the full headlights, all you could see was snow. I enjoyed being out in the snow, although it made me a little nervous. You never know what is going to happen when the roads are icy in patches.

We had bought tickets for a church senior citizen dinner and they really have great food for those meals, so Mr. VA knows how to drive in snow and we went, hoping we could get back home. It took us an hour to go the distance that usually takes from 35 to 45 minutes at the most. I felt the car slide twice on the way home, but going to church the roads were pretty clear.

Last night we had Pork wings (that was interesting, but good)
potatoes that were flavored
French green beans and carrots pieces cooked with ham slivers
fruit cup--first course while they were passing out the plates.
square rolls
coffee, tea, water to drink
key lime pie

I must have had too much coffee or too much excitment riding because I had trouble going to sleep last night and got up in the middle of the night and had some cream cheese flavored with chives and onion on crackers with coffee and milk and then went right to sleep?? I do that sometimes. The snow was covering the ground when I went to bed the second time at about 3 A. M. When I got up some of the snow had disappeared from the ground in back and the front of the house was just about snow free. It does not last long around here.

Breakfast at about 10 something was yogurt, banana, coffee and milk.

Not long after that I cooked a combination of navy and pinto beans and ate them with onions and four hushpuppies. We had leftover coleslaw and Mr. VA had my other pig wing. I couldn't get the second one in my plate down last night. I should have bagged both of them and had the vegetables only.

Tonight I have had a few cherry tomatoes and 2 small fish fillets in a hamburger bun and more coffee and milk. I perked my coffee today.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:35 PM

1,683 posts, read 8,210,322 times
Wednesday - Busy, Busy Day!!!
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 1 toasted whole grain English Muffin with a smear of apple butter
Snack: Baked Oatmeal
Lunch: Chicken Salad over Romaine and Chopped Veggies
Snack: Celery Sticks with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Dinner: Fiber One Cereal and Soy Milk
Dessert: Cottage Cheese Mixed with Chopped Walnuts and Pineapple
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals