Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 12:06 PM

450 posts, read 555,880 times

Advertisements

How do people feel about Frisco Hills?

Just purchased a Dunhill home for a STEAL. $88 a sq ft.

Any one have AT&T out there? How do they like it?

Seems like the only downside is FM 423 is going to be built out soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2014, 06:44 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,835,634 times
I have U-Verse in Sunset Pointe and have very few problems.

Old 08-20-2014, 08:57 AM

559 posts, read 937,026 times
I have AT&T Uverse. It's nowhere close to Fios which we don't have in our neighborhood, but I am not disappointed as well. IMO, it's a decent service provider.

Because of traffic mess on 423 and Frisco Hills far too north for the commute and there is no shopping / restaurants unless you drive to Eldorado Pkwy for the closest option. So we were not able to consider it. It was our personal choice.

I remember Dunhill was selling for around $81 or $82 per sq ft earlier in April. So $88/sq ft sounds like a reasonable price increase in 4 months. If you need Frisco ISD at the lowest price per sq ft for a new construction, then I think Frisco Hills is the best bet because of their location.

I think they have mud tax for 1st 5 years so property tax is bit higher compare to normal tax bracket if you were in non-mud tax area.

Old 08-20-2014, 10:33 AM

450 posts, read 555,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
I have U-Verse in Sunset Pointe and have very few problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas_cowboy View Post
I have AT&T Uverse. It's nowhere close to Fios which we don't have in our neighborhood, but I am not disappointed as well. IMO, it's a decent service provider.

Because of traffic mess on 423 and Frisco Hills far too north for the commute and there is no shopping / restaurants unless you drive to Eldorado Pkwy for the closest option. So we were not able to consider it. It was our personal choice.

I remember Dunhill was selling for around $81 or $82 per sq ft earlier in April. So $88/sq ft sounds like a reasonable price increase in 4 months. If you need Frisco ISD at the lowest price per sq ft for a new construction, then I think Frisco Hills is the best bet because of their location.

I think they have mud tax for 1st 5 years so property tax is bit higher compare to normal tax bracket if you were in non-mud tax area.
Thanks for responses.

I'm not sure about $81-$82. I have been watching some of their properties . In May, the house was around $90-$91 per sq ft. Then June-July came and they bumped in up $96-$97 a sq ft. They came back down to around $94 and I widdled them down to $88 and it has my prized Media Room. Very excited.

Hope Dunhill builds good homes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: