Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 07:05 PM

5 posts, read 5,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPCHAD View Post
You obviously missed the whole ****ing point. Would it be better if i wrote like this? Either way, it still gets the point across. The point was, my friend DIED & someone didn't get the story straight. No one asked any of you to talk about how I was writing. We were talking about a death. That's pretty pathetic when you get off that topic of my homeboy, just so you can talk about the "future generation" and that we don't write correctly on the internet. Get a life, it's the ****ing internet, you're not supposed to care.
[[RiP CHAD BABy;;2-1-08]]
yea if u wernt there dont talk about it

Last edited by FarNorthDallas; 02-21-2011 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: no name calling

Old 02-20-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
Actually, proper grammar and not swearing matters anywhere, but what matters most is that I did get off topic big time. I am sorry for the loss of your homeboy, and may Chad rest in peace in a better place.

It just drives me nuts when I see improper writing, but I should have vented in another thread, not the one about the Martin HS murder. Please accept my apologies.
well gess what im chads cousen and i have the worst grammer ever

Old 02-20-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
It's a sick world full of sick people who apparently have no morals, values, or scruples if they're raising their children like this. Shame on them.
u have no right to say how people raise ther kids im his cousen and we all had a hard life im pretty shur u r all goody tisus and u had your family my mom dad grandma and grandpa all deid be for i was 11 so if u aint in the family dont say **** about r family hope u got that

Last edited by FarNorthDallas; 02-21-2011 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: no name calling

Old 02-20-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerilla View Post
No it wasn't that one.

It was this one: Star-Telegram.com: | 02/03/2008 | Arlington police seek suspect in fatal stabbing (broken link)

Chad Robinson went to Martin last year. He tried to break up the fight as he was driving by, but the kid (I know his name, and won't say it here), fatally stabbed Chad in the chest, hitting a vital organ. Richard Vasquez (name was already released in the article), sits behind me in Math, and he was stabbed in the leg. I knew he was going to fight him (he was telling it to me). Decided not to go and see the fight (smart move by me).
chad was in the leg hit a main artury and who is the person who stap him id like to know hit me up on facebook [EMAIL="dap1mpnr@hotmail.com"]dap1mpnr@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

Old 02-20-2011, 07:31 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,958,071 times
When this happened, the principal at Martin gave us (the entire school) like a 15 minute speech over the intercom and started sobbing halfway through it, because Martin "wasn't that type of school". It was also her last year there. So dramatic of her.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:46 AM

419 posts, read 998,288 times
Isn't a school supposed to have a good reputation in order for it to be damaged? I'm not sure anyone has very high regard for Arlington Martin. When you think Arlington, you don't think quality. My impression of Arlington has always been a working class town with a higher ratio of Eminem wannabes than other parts of the Metroplex.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:47 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOAPRESIDENT View Post
Isn't a school supposed to have a good reputation in order for it to be damaged? I'm not sure anyone has very high regard for Arlington Martin. When you think Arlington, you don't think quality.
Very true.

Maybe this 3 year old thread needs to be closed as well.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:58 AM

6,578 posts, read 25,468,083 times
Actually Martin is a fairly strong high school. It's the best in Arlington. Very large enrollment. SAT average is decent, ranks 15th on my latest list out of 133. Seven National Merit-Semifinalists. Not bad at all.

And, yeah, we need to close this sad thread. I am sorry about the passing of your cousin, Sycokilla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas