Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 11:21 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,962,173 times

Advertisements

Let me get this straight? People feel this is Obama's fault? Does anyone know how ignorant that sounds? This is a local police matter and has nothing to do with upper government. Police/race and what force to use. Get a grip. I think we need more policing of bad areas and more military style in bad areas only. Sorry, but enough is enough. You can't live in a civil manner, you get what you get! Obama means nothing on this. Get over that crap!

Old 07-07-2016, 11:24 PM

78 posts, read 70,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleCreek80 View Post
The mods usually move threads like these out of the Dallas forums. Happened when we had Ebola here in 2014.

Trust me, we're all shattered and heartbroken here in Dallas tonight, for our fallen Dallas police officers as much as for the two senseless police-involved murders this week that no doubt inspired tonight's police assassinations.
Inspired? WTF?

Old 07-07-2016, 11:26 PM

4,823 posts, read 4,939,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Let me get this straight? People feel this is Obama's fault? Does anyone know how ignorant that sounds? This is a local police matter and has nothing to do with upper government. Police/race and what force to use. Get a grip. I think we need more policing of bad areas and more military style in bad areas only. Sorry, but enough is enough. You can't live in a civil manner, you get what you get! Obama means nothing on this. Get over that crap!
Which was my point: a local police matter that has nothing to do with the President of U.S.. Yet the President of the U.S. makes biased comments, sticks his nose into local affairs, pre-judges the cops.

By doing this as President, he's setting the tone and inflaming these situations before the investigations have begun. He's being irresponsible and instead of showing leadership he's inflaming and creating division.

What do you expect from The Chicago House in Washington DC? Obama knows exactly what he's doing; after all, he was trained well on Chicago's south side by Rev. ''Goddam America'' Wright and is married to Michelle ''First Time I'm Proud of my Country'' Robinson.

Maybe he should have a ''beer summit'' with the families of these Dallas officers and Black Lives Matter activists.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:30 PM

78 posts, read 70,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The POTUS has been stoking the flames of a race war against whitey cops for most of his Administration.

"Those Cambridge Cops acted stupidly".

He sure seems to have made headway.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:37 PM

4,823 posts, read 4,939,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal View Post
The POTUS has been stoking the flames of a race war against whitey cops for most of his Administration.

"Those Cambridge Cops acted stupidly".

He sure seems to have made headway.
Hit the nail-on-the-head. Plus the media, which invented him and propelled him to the Chicago House, is certainly aiding him well in achieving the goal you stated with these cases.

This is the Chicago White House gift to the country.

Dallas is lucky it's not having the RNC this month.

Only change to your statement I would make is ''for all of his Administration.''.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:42 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,807,637 times
Gone way off topic. Closed for review

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: