Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2007, 09:22 PM

1,379 posts, read 6,426,066 times

Advertisements

Okay...so we have seen a bunch of new and used homes and we think we have made the decision to build. We have two specific builders in mind but I am curious if ya'll have any ideas of how to go about evaluating each one?

Hubby and I really like two smaller builders both Ceritified Master Builders and I figured I would ask you guys if you have gone through the same thing or how you went about choosing them.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2007, 10:45 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,654,710 times
That is good you are going through a certified master builder. I had one build my 1st custom home and it was really quite fun with them. They are up on the latest techniques and have to take classes yearly to be certified. Our house too was quality through and through.

Who are the 2 you are looking at ? Maybe I have heard of them.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:04 PM

1,379 posts, read 6,426,066 times
Bailee and Texas Integrity are the two that we are looking at.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:41 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,654,710 times
I have not heard of them at all. Maybe someone here knows. Good luck!

Old 09-09-2007, 06:33 PM
nyx

1 posts, read 3,685 times
You have probably built your home already, but we went with Texas Integrity and it was not so great. We had many problems and were met with rude attitudes when we tried to have some fixed, also it took a very long time, they never leveled our lot and they were just all around awful, however, they build houses that are far more beautiful than any others I have seen. So, if you keep on top of them (many of our tiles were crooked and unlevel as well as our lightswitch covers among other stupid things wrong) and are willing to deal with attitude and just all around shadiness you will have hte most beautiful house on your block
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas