Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 08:31 AM

14 posts, read 133,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jme032407 View Post
Also, if you are looking for an OBGYN, I would highly recommend Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta. She has retained the same staff for over 6 years and everyone in the office is wonderful. She offices at Las Colinas Med Center.
Ohh...thanks i was actually looking for one....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 09:00 AM

9 posts, read 37,498 times
I'd like to second the recommendation for North Texas Healthcare Associates. We've been using that practice (we see Dr. Han) for over two years and have never had a problem. The office staff is competent and friendly, we NEVER have to wait long to get in to see the doctor, and Dr. Han has a fantastic bedside manner with my sons. We did see Dr. Bhatt once when Dr. Han was out and he was also a great practitioner.Prior to using this practice, we took our son to Medical & Surgical Clinic of Irving. I cannot offer an opinion on Dr. Shannon, but we had a lot of issues in general just getting regular, timely appointments. Forget sick baby appointments, the office staff would often behave as if we were putting them out for expecting an appointment that day, and they weren't much friendlier in person. We usually saw Dr. Heller, and while I am sure she is a fine physician, the appointments are scheduled so tightly that she would be in and out of the room within 5-7 minutes. This would be after waiting well over an hour in the waiting area and examination room.I don't mean to completely disparage the practice, but after 10 months of this (and a missed pneumonia diagnosis), we had had enough with Medical & Surgical Clinic of Irving. Even though it is a 20 minute longer drive to get to Dr. Han's office, it is well worth it for us.Also, if you are still looking for an OB practice, I would heartily recommend the office of Dr. Shelley B. Ramos on Tuscan Drive, right next to Las Colinas Medical Center. I have been using her practice for 3 years, and everyone there is absolutely wonderful. The staff is friendly, helpful, and they clearly love their jobs - all of the nurses and techs who were there for my first appointment are still there, which is a rarity these days.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:31 AM

2 posts, read 3,256 times
Default hi

I would like to ask u more abt dr. anand bhatt.... as this is my first baby so worried abt a good pediatrician ...... if u dont mind could u share with me hw is the experience , wait time, hw often doctor sees a child, etc....i have no other friends in irving so i would like u to give a recommendation for this doctor or no?

Old 04-30-2010, 10:31 AM

6,952 posts, read 22,684,678 times
Another choice for female Dr. is Dr. Mary Ward with Tiena Health. I used to use Dr. Mace-Motta and switched to Dr. Ward. Really happy with the switch; love Dr. Ward. I got sooooo tired with the long delays at Dr. Motta's office. Twice I waited over an hour and then was told she was not going to make it so I'd need to schedule another appt. Then when I lost my form to take for my annual breast exam Dr. Motta's office wanted me to pay $50 for a duplicate for the "time they would lose making another one" Geeesh! Final straw!

Old 04-30-2010, 12:42 PM
rkp

35 posts, read 120,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitisha.sankhala View Post
I would like to ask u more abt dr. anand bhatt.... as this is my first baby so worried abt a good pediatrician ...... if u dont mind could u share with me hw is the experience , wait time, hw often doctor sees a child, etc....i have no other friends in irving so i would like u to give a recommendation for this doctor or no?
I don't live in Irving and hence do not have any first hand experience with Dr. Anand bhatt , but all and I mean all of my friends in Irving take their kids to Dr. Bhatt and they never have had any complaints.He also has some weekend timings but u will have to check that out.

Old 05-01-2010, 09:14 PM

9 posts, read 38,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitisha.sankhala View Post
Dr. Bhatt is our primary pediatrician. I have two boys--one 2yrs the other 3 months. We see Dr. Bhatt for all routine well exams and anytime the boys get sick. We plan to move from Irving later this year but we will also still be making the drive (over 20 minutes) to keep seeing him. The other two doctors are Dr. Fowers and Dr. Han. Both of those two ladies are awesome as well. The longest I have had to wait was about 20 minutes but that was because they squeezed us in because I had a concern about my youngest baby. The wait was worth my peace of mind and I was very thankful that they were so accommodating! Let us know if you need more information!

Old 05-03-2010, 10:15 PM

2 posts, read 3,256 times
Hey

I appreciate ur feedback ....Now the last concern abt Dr. Anand Bhat is that is he who sees the baby all thetime or else the nurse checks the baby because my frnd told that her pediatrician doesn't check the baby if there is a minor problem or nothing only the nursechecks the baby all the time.... I would really appreciate if u can give ur input on this

Old 07-09-2010, 08:46 AM

20 posts, read 56,530 times
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Childgrove Pediatrics in Coppell. They have same day sick appointments. They have a great office staff and the docs are really wonderful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas