Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 11:02 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,443,939 times

Advertisements

Daily Deals, 1 Sale A Day

1SaleADay.com has five good deals available every 24 hours: one deal each in the General, Wireless, Watch, Family and Jewelry categories. The sales run from midnight to midnight EST. Occasionally there are special sales that run 30 minutes each throughout a 24-hour period.

I'll post what I consider to be the best deals every day throughout the holiday season here. Please check the 1SaleADay site for additional good deals every day.

I like 1SaleADay a lot. I've bought a lot of merchandise there and have always been very pleased with both the merchandise and the customer service. However, I buy only inexpensive items (nothing more costly than $10.00 or so) and I recommend that anyone considering expensive items (TVs, computers, iPhones, etc) on any discount site do their research first.

Last edited by TFW46; 10-31-2011 at 11:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 05:46 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,214,720 times
This is great TFW! Now we can keep all their best sales all in one thread!!
Can't wait until their next FLASH SALE.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:06 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,830,083 times
Good idea tfw!!

Old 11-01-2011, 10:54 PM

Today's WIRELESS deal looks good. It will run until midnight Wednesday EST or while supplies last, whichever comes first:

Polaroid CAA-300 3MP Digital Camera With LCD Screen, CMOS Sensor, Video Mode & Webcam
Price: $9.99 plus $4.99 shipping.
Color choices: Peach or Titanium

Note: This is a factory refurnished model

Wireless Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day

Description:
Learn to love taking pictures with the Polaroid CAA-300 Digital Camera. Its CMOS sensor captures 3 megapixel images as well as QVGA video. The 1.4" LCD screen can be used to frame shots and play-back photos.

The internal storage holds 8MB of memory with an SD card slot for added expansion. A USB port allows connection to a computer to transfer images. The Polaroid CAA-300 can also be used as a webcam and offers auto white balance and 2x digital zoom features. With the Polaroid's easy to use interface, your child can have fun while learning how to use a digital camera.

Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: White Box
Warranty: 90 Day
Manufacturer: Polaroid
Model: CAA-300

Features Include:
* 3MP Camera
* CMOS sensor
* 1.4" LCD screen
* 8MB internal storage
* SD card slot
* 2x digital zoom
* QVGA video at 15fps
* JPEG photo compression
* Auto white balance
* USB port
* Flash
* Webcam capability
* 2x AAA battery required (not included)
* Dimensions: 1.8" (H) x 3.4" (W) x 0.8" (D)
* Available in 2 color options: gray/titanium or peach
* Factory refurbished

Four other deals (General, Watch, Family and Jewelry categories) are available, as well.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:02 PM

The FAMILY item looks good too. It will run until midnight Wednesday EST or while supplies last, whichever comes first:

Genie Compact 1 Button Remote Control Garage Door Opener With Flashlight and Intellicode!
Price: $9.99 plus $4.99 shipping

I noted, in bold under FEATURES below, the garage door openers with which this remote control is compatible.

Family Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day

Description:
[i]Want the convenience of being able to open your garage door from the edge of your driveway, or from your La-Z-Boy armchair? With the Genie Garage Door Opener Compact 1-Button Remote Control, you can do just that.

Easily programmable, the remote offers dual frequency operation at 390 or 315 MHz. Operating all INTELLICODE Garage Door Openers manufactured from 1997 to the present, the unit offers good range and button sensitivity. A built-in LED flashlight and keychain ensure optimal convenience.

Condition: NEW
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Manufacturer: Genie
Model: GIFTD-1BL-1

Features Include:
* Simple to use with one-button operation
* Operates INTELLICODE Garage Door Openers Mfr 1997 to Present
* Operates Dual Frequency at 390 or 315 MHz
* Easily program within minutes
* Designed with good range and button sensitivity
* Compatible with all Genie Intellicode garage door openers and Overhead Door CodeDodger garage door operators
* Built-in LED Flashlight
* Battery, Keychain and Instructions included

Old 11-02-2011, 06:07 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,214,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post

Polaroid CAA-300 3MP Digital Camera With LCD Screen
I saw this AFTER I already got the wireless mouse on the Midnight Sale site. I don't have any extra funds until payday on Friday. This is a great deal though. For that price, I would give it to my 7 year old granddaughter. She would feel like she got a 'big girl' gift.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:05 AM

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3:

Free + Free Shipping! Join 1SaleADay's Facebook Fanpage and Get a 2-Pack of RFID Protection Credit Card Sleeves

I laughed at the disclaimer that the credit cards shown in the picture are not included in this freebie.

Description:
Limit 1 Per User!

Join our Facebook fanpage and post a comment/testimonial BEFORE ordering this free gift.

Many new credit cards use microchips with RFID technology that can transmit your personal data. Protect your credit cards with an RFID Protection Card Sleeve. Made of tough Tyvek material that's tear and water resistant, the sleeves prevent damage to your card's magnetic strip. Thin and lightweight, the 2-pack of Credit Card Sleeves feature a thumb cutout for easy access to your credit cards.

Packaging: Bulk
Manufacturer: Titan

Features Include:
* Protects your credit card from scratches and wear
* Prevents damage to magnetic strip
* Tear and water resistant material
* Thin and lightweight
* Can be written on with a ballpoint pen
* Easily access credit cards with thumb cutout open end

Old 11-03-2011, 02:10 AM

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3:

Hear Now Talk & Train Pet Collar With 2-Way Wireless 2-Mile Range Communication System
Price: $4.99 plus $4.99 shipping

Description:
After spending an hour chasing your dog in the park, you've probably realized it's time for a little training. With the Hear Now Talk & Train Pet Collar, you won't have to sacrifice all your free time going to training school. The 2-way system lets you train and talk to your pet even when it's not in sight.

A waterproof collar unit comes with LED lights for nighttime visibility and is waterproof to 12 inches. With a signal range of up to 2 miles and the ability to listen in on your pet, you'll be able to keep track of him/her wherever they are. Available in 2 sizes for large or small pets, the Hear Now collar is powered by included rechargeable batteries. If your dog ever gets lost, you won't have to worry - the 'call owner' button on the collar lets the finder notify you when he's found.

Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Manufacturer: Hear Now
2 Size Options - Small and Large

Features Include:
* Talk, train, listen, find and call a pet that's not in sight
* Train your dog or cat
* 2-way wireless voice command
* Up to 2 mile signal range
* LED collar lights for nighttime visibility
* Waterproof collar unit (to 12 inches)
* Water resistant controller with backlit LED display
* Rechargeable batteries and charger included
* Available in 2 sizes, large for 30+ lbs. and mini for less than 30lbs.

Package Includes:
Wireless Digital Pet Collar, Wireless Digital Handheld Controller, Heavy-Duty Collar Strap, Audio Ear Buds with In-line Microphone, Clothing Clip, Neck Strap for Controller, Belt Clip for Controller, Rechargeable Batteries for Collar and Controller, Power Adapter/Charger for Collar and Controller, Instructions

Old 11-03-2011, 02:30 AM

I've been posting only the deals that I understand and would recommend. However, for this thread, I'm going to post all the deals from the GENERAL, FAMILY and WIRELESS categories every day, whether I understand them or not.

I wont post the WATCHES and JEWELRY categories. I've not read one positive review about either of those categories. In fact, all the reviews say the quality of the merchandise in those categories is not good at all.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3:

Polaroid 12MP Digital Camera With 3x Optical Zoom, 2.7" Color LCD Screen & Face Tracking Mode!
Price: $39.99 plus $4.99 shipping

Description:
Need a little help taking the perfect picture? Polaroid's i1237 Digital Camera features a smile and blink detection mode that delivers great looking photos. Anti-shake image stabilization gives you sharp 12MP images in a JPEG compression format.

There are 15 scene modes to choose from, along with auto ISO and white balance settings. On camera red-eye removal gives you an easy tool for fixing red-eye in portraits. Audio tagging lets you add audio comments to images and there's also a video clip mode. The 32MB internal memory is expandable with an SD/SDHC card slot offering plenty of room for photo storage. With 3x optical and 5x digital zoom, you can get up close to your subject and capture all the amazing detail.

Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Polaroid
Model: CIM-i1237R

Features Include:

* 12MP resolution
* 2.7" color LCD screen
* 3x optical zoom
* 5x digital zoom
* 32MB internal memory
* SD/SDHC card slot
* Video clips with audio mode
* Anti-shake image stabilization
* Smile and blink detection
* Face tracking mode
* On camera red-eye removal
* Flash with auto and fill modes
* 15 scene modes
* Audio tag image feature
* Burst mode, 3 pictures with 1 shot
* Self-timer function
* JPEG image compression
* ISO: Auto, 50-3200
* Auto white balance
* A/V output
* USB port
* PictBridge compatible
* 2x AA batteries required (included)
* PC and Mac compatible

Package Includes:
Polaroid 12MP Camera, USB Cable, Software CD, 2x AA Batteries

Old 11-03-2011, 10:16 PM

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 04:

Cheetah Mounts 32-65" Ultra Flush Flat Screen TV Wall Mount w/ 15-Digree Tilt & Integrated Bubble Level!
Price: $17.99 plus $4.99 shipping

Parrot AR.Drone Quadricopter w/ iPhone, iPad & Smartphone Controls, Live Video Streaming &
Price: $199.99 plus $4.99 shipping

Science Songs CD Collection With 4 CDs, 48 Songs and 4 Bonus PDF Printable Activity Books!
Price: $4.99 plus $4.99 shipping
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff