Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2006, 12:01 PM

1 posts, read 3,389 times

Advertisements

Hey all.

I currently live in Capital Hill, at 13th/Pennsylvania. I am soooo sick of all the street scum prowling about, begging for money, not minding their business when I try and walk my dog at night. The neighborhood is eclectic and fun/nice during the day but i hate it at night. Always looking over my shoulder and lately carrying Bear Spray!!

I don't want to live like this anymore and want to move. I've thought about Uptown near st. marks which I dig, or maybe getting a little home in Park Hill neighborhood. I dont want to live in Wash Park with it's mom w/baby jogger + golden retriever crowd. I like city park but wonder if that's much different at night than where i am now.

Basically I would like to be able to walk to coffee shops and restaurants, not be out in the burbs, be able to walk at night away from the junkies, beggers and lunatics who seem to come out of the woodwork over here in pop a cap in your ass hill.

Suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2006, 07:51 PM

11,828 posts, read 34,440,909 times
try highlands, lowry, stapelton. cap hill and congress park just more of the same.

take the dog for a walk in a new neighborhood and see how you feel about it....or just park the car and watch the people walking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of: