Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 02:12 PM

11,828 posts, read 34,440,909 times

Advertisements

Oh and there are Mortgage Credits still available for FHA income qualifying first time home buyers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 02:23 PM

698 posts, read 2,047,503 times
The Bradburn Village website (run by our developer, Continuum Partners) is very outdated. I'm on Bradburn's HOA board and privy to the latest information on real estate in here. Century Communities is building new homes in here right now, they had 32 lots, all but 1 is now sold. Other than that, there is one custom builder who has 4 lots on which he is building spec homes. I have the plans, but he has not yet started construction or marketing them (not on MLS) yet. I don't believe he has sold any of them as of yet. The remaining custom lots have all been sold except two, one lot owned by neighbors, one by a builder in Boulder. The piece of property on our west side by 24 hr fitness is slated for more townhomes, but that is still being negotiated.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:37 PM

204 posts, read 578,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradburn1 View Post
The Bradburn Village website (run by our developer, Continuum Partners) is very outdated. I'm on Bradburn's HOA board and privy to the latest information on real estate in here. Century Communities is building new homes in here right now, they had 32 lots, all but 1 is now sold. Other than that, there is one custom builder who has 4 lots on which he is building spec homes. I have the plans, but he has not yet started construction or marketing them (not on MLS) yet. I don't believe he has sold any of them as of yet. The remaining custom lots have all been sold except two, one lot owned by neighbors, one by a builder in Boulder. The piece of property on our west side by 24 hr fitness is slated for more townhomes, but that is still being negotiated.
I was going to say.....it looks the same as the first time I looked at it three years ago!

Old 02-26-2013, 02:55 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,231,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradburn1 View Post
Is the 24 Hr. Fitness a more recent addition? We've been wanting one in Stapleton for years, but have to settle with driving over to Lowry. Our rec center is very nice, but not quite the equipment of 24 Hr.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:12 PM

698 posts, read 2,047,503 times
No, the 24 hour fitness has been there longer than Bradburn. It's not in Bradburn, but in the shopping center just to our west. It's just really close (less than 5 minute walk from my house on Bradburn's west side). Used by loads of neighbors.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:17 PM

11,828 posts, read 34,440,909 times
Denver home prices rose 8.5% in 2012, says Case-Shiller report
Denver home prices rose 8.5% in 2012, says Case-Shiller report - Denver Business Journal

Old 02-26-2013, 03:42 PM

Job growth, low inventory fuel new home starts, study says - Denver Business Journal

Old 02-26-2013, 04:07 PM

3,082 posts, read 5,439,477 times
Just another reason I will never be able to afford real estate in CO. Moving back to Michigan shortly. *sigh*

Old 02-26-2013, 04:59 PM

37 posts, read 62,439 times
Yep be prepared! We've been out bid for a few months and it SUCKS. Every house that gets listed is gone in a day. ****ty homes, old, ugly, etc, are getting multiple bids...We've had problems in Broomfield, Westminster, Lafayatte. We are no longer looking to buy here. Highlands Ranch/Littleton seems a little better right now.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieX3 View Post
Yep be prepared! We've been out bid for a few months and it SUCKS. Every house that gets listed is gone in a day. ****ty homes, old, ugly, etc, are getting multiple bids...We've had problems in Broomfield, Westminster, Lafayatte. We are no longer looking to buy here. Highlands Ranch/Littleton seems a little better right now.
Months?? Wow. That does suck. My guess is that the ***tty ones are being eaten up by flippers and contractors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver