Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 09:56 AM

2 posts, read 1,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalSituation77 View Post
LOL. There is that attitude I grow to expect from a Southerner. The hatred is like a virus in your blood. I did not say the northeast is better. What I am saying is I did not grow up around crazy drivers, an angry ethnic population, panhandlers, traffic jams, and people who hated me because I am Catholic. I moved here because family is close. I had been to Charlotte and thought the Lake Norman area was nice. I also work in finance and well bofa and wells are here. But, 77 south was a traffic jam from exit 28 to uptown everyday. I didn't know people can't drive for the life of them. I didn't know that farm next to my development was planned for a strip mall. I did not know CLT Airport was building a new runway and the flight path would be over my house, or that the train horns would blow at 2AM all over the place. I just wanted to move somewhere warmer, peaceful, nicer and more modern...but now that I am here it certainly is not the case and the reason why us damn yankees talk about home...my OP was negative. If I could delete this string and start over I would. However, I think I have gotten what I need. Denver is more expensive, the traffic is worst, the locals hate the outsiders there too, the healthcare stinks, the only food is chain restaurants, and the job market isn't that great. Oh, and I never mentioned it snows there unlike NC. So, DENVER is out...thank you and I am done with this chain!
I've lived in both places (Boone,NC and Denver), both have there perks. But sweet Jesus, you are a moron.

You didn't know KCLT was building a runway? This must of happened in the middle of the night, planning, funding, and construction move very swiftly in the south.

So much stupid in your Denver assumptions I don't even know where to start? I hope your parents haven't changed the layout of their basement, I'd hate for you to move back and be welcomed by change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver