Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 01:39 PM

17 posts, read 36,158 times

Advertisements

RE: DOWN comforters - I believe that online versions of The Company Store, Lands End and LL Bean carry them. You can probably find anything online at amazon.com or target.com or JCP.com

I would not buy one though, as I have a pet that sometimes sleeps in / on the bed, and I need something easily washable & dryable - FAST!

None of this dry cleaning stuff for me. I actually have a thin comforter and I love it! I have two heavy cotton blankets under the comforter. This way, I can wash everything in my home washer & dryer.....VERY IMPORTANT: ONE item at a time! Best Wishes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 01:53 PM

Here is a coupon code for LANDS END. I have NO idea what items or how long it is good for but today is JULY 4, 2017.
Good Luck!

40% OFF REG. PRICED STYLES
code: SPARKLER pin: 1776 DETAILS

Old 07-05-2017, 07:53 PM

5 posts, read 3,314 times
Thanks everyone for the helpful suggestions. After poking around a bit and considering some of the issues raised about down production I'm probably going to order one and pay more to know it was produced humanely and traceably. No real need for one immediately, not exactly chilly at the moment, - I was just trying to get everything I needed at move in. As an aside, I have spent far too much time at BB & B and am also still looking for the Beyond section .....

Old 07-10-2017, 12:55 PM

Smile SALE on comforters!

HI! Another sale at Lands End - today! Includes comforters!

(NO, I don't work for them. I'm just a customer! Promise!)

Receive 40% off regular-priced styles!

Savings reflected at checkout when you enter
Promotion Code: BEACH40
PIN: 8596

Receive 40% off regular-priced merchandise online, in-store or by phone (excludes buy more and save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, Lands' End Business Outfitters and excluded items as marked). Promotions and products may vary in-store. Prices as marked in-store. Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, July 10, 2017. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

Old 07-10-2017, 01:03 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,052,722 times
There are a lot of sales this day as retailers try to water down today's Amazon Prime marketing moves.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of: