Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2009, 10:35 PM

4 posts, read 35,447 times

Advertisements

Hi my name is Terrah,

I am a 19 year old single parnet and looking for a nice apartment that excepts evictions!.. Last year my son and I were evicted because I had lost my job had no money to pay for the rent.. No i am looking for a nice apartment that will except the eviction and make me pay a higher security deposit. Does anybody know of any apartments in aurora or denver that will help me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 02:12 PM

5,089 posts, read 15,397,079 times
Thumbs up Please Call and Get Help

I would suggest that you contact your the county social services in which you live. If you live in Adams county the web address
Adams County - General Information - Overview (http://www.co.adams.co.us/index.cfm?d=standard&b=1&c=16&s=143&p=377 - broken link)

If you live in Arapahoe County
Human Services

If you live in Denver
Topics

and specifically for Denver housing
Topics

Social Services provide many programs that can help you. Please do not be hesitant or be ashamed---they are there to help you. There will provide you with funds and programs to pay housing, food and medical costs. These agencies can and will provide you with housing. Do not worry about your history of eviction--they can quickly help you. Do it for your child because Colorado has programs specifically for children. They can direct you to other independent agencies that can give you support and housing.

Another great organization is Volunteers of America
Volunteers of America Colorado Branch, charity donations in Denver (http://www.voacolorado.org/index.htm - broken link)
and their programs
VOA Programs (http://www.voacolorado.org/programs-2007.htm - broken link)

Another agency, The Salvation Army
Intermountain Division: Home (http://www1.usw.salvationarmy.org/usw/www_usw_im.nsf/vw-dynamic-index/49ADF5B67EF1DDE38725702D0072000C?openDocument - broken link)

Please, please make that call and understand many of us, no matter our situation, our wealth, our age, our education---may at sometimes need help. I have education; I had a great job but suddenly I became disabled and I made that call...Please help yourself and your child...

Livecontent

Last edited by livecontent; 01-04-2009 at 02:23 PM..

Old 04-24-2018, 08:39 AM

1 posts, read 9,120 times
I am 23 years old and I am looking for and nice apartment that accept evictions. a few years ago I had just graduate high school and was going off to college and room-mating with a couple "friends" they ended up moving out and leaving me to pay the rent by myself, at the time I did make enough money to afford the rent and all the other bill by myself so I did what I could which still wasn't enough and I ended up getting evicted. I am know a Safety officer I gross around 30,000 a year, I am looking for something that is nice looking and is not to high in price. Does anybody know of any apartment in the Denver/Aurora area?

Old 04-29-2018, 08:53 PM

1,517 posts, read 1,664,594 times
Use this website. It's plenty helpful when searching for second chance housing options.

http://www.socialserve.com/tenant/CO...tal&advanced=t
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver